PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 11:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Oct 8 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28240 with ##codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Huh......I've been running it all day, seems to work (including WMDC on Win7). i'll download the new one and compare files.
thats girl power there, i dont do firts page w7 directions and never had a issue with any vin roms and i dl as often as you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thats girl power there, i dont do firts page w7 directions and never had a issue with any vin roms and i dl as often as you.
There's directions? Any guy knows that reading directions is a sign of weakness.
anyway, I always flash from SD card. It's quicker and safer. don't know why WMDC worked for me, although I really do most of my syncing OTA.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work

When using the Windows Mobile default dialer and disabling the HTC dialer, is there a way to still have the speakerphone automatically enabled when the phone is placed face down?

I doubt it but it'd be nice, since I like having landscape with the winmo dialer.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

IanPhillips1 is keeping up the good workIanPhillips1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
What are the differences besides the new start Menu and fixed MS lock?[-o< Pulled a super late one only to wake up to this. Vin your powers are unrivaled, I am feeling inclined to re-flash and do it again (with the sun up this time)

Vin's Plutonium (hearts)
VZW 2.35 Radio
Old 10-10-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Oct 4 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28240 with ##codes :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Thanks for all you do, Vin...we appreciate it.

And now...what the hell?? Has anyone had random quicklink craziness? Specifically, I have random orphan quicklinks popping up on "originally" blank screens, and have had some quicklinks randomly replicating & taking over other quicklink slots.

Is it just me?

And btw: 10.3 w/ 2.0 cabbed in.
Did you install CHTScheduler? Similar issues have been reported if CHTS is installed. You may want to download and install v2.02 of CHTScheduler
Old 10-10-2010, 10:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

alhsrjr is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to alhsrjr

has anyone had complaints from people you talking to about sounding like you have fallen into a hole.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

10.08.10PlutoNoCookie28240[MIRROR]

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Re: Oct 4 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28240 with ##codes :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
Did you install CHTScheduler? Similar issues have been reported if CHTS is installed. You may want to download and install v2.02 of CHTScheduler
No, I haven't installed CHTS yet. So that's not the cause.

And damnit, I've slapped my phone around with the old testament over the past couple days, and I'm not so sure if i've have exorcised the demons that were plaguing it. Time will tell.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Interesting new start page.

The new ROM seems pretty fast, and again the OpenGL scores are very slow. It almost seems like the best roms have pretty poor OpenGL scores.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

News on v2.0 final:
Expect it in the week between the 17th and 24th of October.

!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development