PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 09.04.10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

error
unable to open lpm
was thinking of looking up the registry for this (
prl capability) now in disable state and the 4th line is set at zero looks yours up ##778# then view the prl then you see the 4 lines of code i want to be able to change the 3rd and 4th can you help me find the registry to make this changes please anyone can help
Old 09-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff
Re: 09.04.10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

I also am running Neo No Cookie 8-25-10 and from my experience this is the best I have run from vin - all have been outstanding. Thanks again vin for all.

Gary
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:16 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
np bro, i use phonex dial pad so im not sure, its costly but theres ways to get it cheap but theres tons of skins/options with it.

just a example of a omnia using phonex.
D, could you post a cab for that one. oh is it for 2.2 ? thanks ....
Old 09-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

C_Rab is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
One thing I might add: Since you're formatting your internal memory, there will be no rom to load. You will be stuck at the startup screen(no rom). I see a lot of ppl then taking off the back cover to get into the boot loader manually. There is a trick that saves time. When the phone is getting close to 100% in task 29, hold down the volume button and you will be brought back into bootloader. Then flash away your new rom
Thanks for that...I had no idea...I've been taking my damn innocase off every time I flash to get into bootloader...it'll be much less of a pain in the ass now...

Figures, now that I'm not flashing nearly as much...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
D, could you post a cab for that one. oh is it for 2.2 ? thanks ....
tony you want it for omnia? if so heres a bunch i used when i had omnia.
http://www.samsung-omnia.org/ring-to...-for-omnia/30/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 09-11-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:38 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
tony you want it for omnia? if so heres a bunch i used when i had omnia.
Iconsoft theme (V_1.4.5 & 2.0) for OMNIA - Samsung Omnia
No.. Thought you had that for your pro2... Thanks bro...
Old 09-11-2010, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Rab View Post
Thanks for that...I had no idea...I've been taking my damn innocase off every time I flash to get into bootloader...it'll be much less of a pain in the ass now...

Figures, now that I'm not flashing nearly as much...
I feel the same way. GREAT IDEA. Sure would have been nice though to know this back when I was flashing every day or so, instead of once a month or less.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
One thing I might add: Since you're formatting your internal memory, there will be no rom to load. You will be stuck at the startup screen(no rom). I see a lot of ppl then taking off the back cover to get into the boot loader manually. There is a trick that saves time. When the phone is getting close to 100% in task 29, hold down the volume button and you will be brought back into bootloader. Then flash away your new rom
Ya. I found this out a couple months back and it'll save you time and save you from having to replace the battery lid due to cheap design.

Another note, I do the same once you flash your desired rom, hold down bottom volume button just before 100% (careful you don't move your usb cable any) and press Talk/End and you'll be able to hard reset for those who like doing so after a rom is loaded. Not sure if that's overkill, but I like being safe

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 09-11-2010, 07:59 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
No.. Thought you had that for your pro2... Thanks bro...
np, i use some of these for tp2. i think the omnia themes work on tp2.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/windows-mo...s-welcome.html
Old 09-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

How do I get the wallpaper to stick on all Sense tabs? Looks kinda funky with the transparent top/bottom showing wallpaper but black bground on all other tabs hehe

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development