PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/09/10 Pluto_Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae18708 View Post
I forgot to task29, been having a ton of problems with Sense and the O/S... had to hard reset my phone 3-4 times so far. About to Task29 and reflash see if it helps
Are you having these problems before you install all your stuff or after? This rom is solid, so you could be installing something thats crashing it. I've never task 29'ed, I just flash from the SD card and have never had a problem. If you're flashing through activesync try an SD card flash instead.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 07/05/10 Neodium NO Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
I'm on plutonium and would also like this. Referring to the bar on the right side with all letters so u can quickly go to a specific letter in the list
It's on there in the all contacts screen. the only place I've noticed that it's missing is when you add favorites to the people tab
Old 07-10-2010, 12:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

rom116 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Try this one. It worked for me . . .
GMc
thanks. anybody notice the sun animation is really choppy on the weather tab?
Old 07-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom116 View Post
thanks. anybody notice the sun animation is really choppy on the weather tab?
It was choppy the first couple of time it ran after a reboot, but it smoothed out after that. Not sure why , but I would guess that the image must get cached somewhere and it smooths out after that. Either that or there were lots of other processes running right after startup that slowed down the phone in general.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Dell Axim x51v
Carrier: Sprint

slimbrown29 is a n00b

Does anyone know where I can get the Devotion dialer (or anything else similar) that will work with the VZW dialer currently used in Vin's rom. As the novelty of Anastasia buttons was worn off.

Much appreciated.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbrown29 View Post
Does anyone know where I can get the Devotion dialer (or anything else similar) that will work with the VZW dialer currently used in Vin's rom. As the novelty of Anastasia buttons was worn off.

Much appreciated.
check post#1 attachments http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=117890
Old 07-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
It's on there in the all contacts screen. the only place I've noticed that it's missing is when you add favorites to the people tab
I'm referring to the actual WinMo contacts app, not the people tab in Sense. it is similar to what you see on the people tab though, with all the letters lined up on the right side. In the WinMo contacts app i.e. the 'Contacts' icon that would be used on the home screen/accessed from the start menu, the alphabetical index is used across the top but it is not as easy to use as the column of letters on the right side that i've seen in other ROMs
Old 07-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
I'm referring to the actual WinMo contacts app, not the people tab in Sense. it is similar to what you see on the people tab though, with all the letters lined up on the right side. In the WinMo contacts app i.e. the 'Contacts' icon that would be used on the home screen/accessed from the start menu, the alphabetical index is used across the top but it is not as easy to use as the column of letters on the right side that i've seen in other ROMs
Oh, I've actually never used that. I see what you mean. It has a slider on the side and alphabet grouping along the top. Can't help you, I'll shut up now.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Try this one. It worked for me . . .
GMc
Not for me....any others that return the weather icons back?

Old 07-10-2010, 06:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

rom116 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Not for me....any others that return the weather icons back?

same here and weather tab animation remains choppy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development