PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 03:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 06/19/10 Plutonium Cookie/No Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**

can anybody help me? i'm running pluto w cookie and am using the hd mini lockscreen. how can i adjust the size of the icons on the lockbar,heck even change them possibly? (missed call,text msg,mail)
Old 06-20-2010, 05:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: verizon tp2
Carrier: verizon

jaydowser is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs01 View Post
I was just wondering if you are still going to be cooking your Neodium ROM with cookie built in. I personally don't like any 6.5.x ROM's but I've been running your latest Neodium ROM and I love it! I looked and didn't see anything about it, so I thought I would ask. Sorry if it's already been addressed. Thanks so much!
you must have some tiny a** fingers to NOT love plutonium lol! how could u not love the more finger friendly feel??? but just playin'...to each his/her own.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:11 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
it says:
"THIS SKINS MADE FOR LATEST SPRINT SHIPPED DIALER.
It may or may not work on custom ROMs.Ask your chief which dialer he is using."
Since we are now using the Verizon Big dialpad, I expect there will still be the same non-alignment issues . I'll wait until Vin tweeks the cabs for the new dialer.
I would love to have some more big dialer skins. Right now the selection is pretty limited, but anytime I play around with the smaller dialers, I end up reverting back to the big ones.

Old 06-20-2010, 06:52 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I would love to have some more big dialer skins. Right now the selection is pretty limited, but anytime I play around with the smaller dialers, I end up reverting back to the big ones.
i use this and love it, tons of skins on ppcg too.
http://www.iconsoft.com/?language=en...e094db10fc83b1
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
If you're seriously into big dialers, check out this thread if you haven't already. To me, that has always been one area where Windows Mobile is very lacking. I've never understood why we have this great big display, and they only use the bottom 40% of it for the dial pad numbers.
Also, why not use this big beautiful screen for larger caller ID pictures? This software gives you both. I know, we all get spoiled to our chefs giving us incredible work for free, and after a 15 day free trial, you are required to pay and register to keep using it, but at least to me, I found it worth the cost after trying it out. Your mileage may vary . . .

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=phonex

http://www.iconsoft.com/
Old 06-20-2010, 07:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i use this and love it, tons of skins on ppcg too.
http://www.iconsoft.com/?language=en...e094db10fc83b1

Damn Darren, I get up in the middle of the night to try to help this guy, and you STILL beat me to the punch. Do you ever sleep?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:03 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
If you're seriously into big dialers, check out this thread if you haven't already. To me, that has always been one area where Windows Mobile is very lacking. I've never understood why we have this great big display, and they only use the bottom 40% of it for the dial pad numbers.
Also, why not use this big beautiful screen for larger caller ID pictures? This software gives you both. I know, we all get spoiled to our chefs giving us incredible work for free, and after a 15 day free trial, you are required to pay and register to keep using it, but at least to me, I found it worth the cost after trying it out. Your mileage may vary . . .

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=phonex

http://www.iconsoft.com/
think i just posted that?
Old 06-20-2010, 07:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
think i just posted that?
I guess that's where short answers in posts are beneficial. You get to be first to help, while I'm still typing my long elaborate answer!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:20 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
I guess that's where short answers in posts are beneficial. You get to be first to help, while I'm still typing my long elaborate answer!!
ya but you posted link to skins so you get a thanx from me.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
After a few hours with the new 6-19 Pluto/Cookie, it seems kind of sluggish compared to Vin's best (which I also ran cookie on.) Is this just something I did, or is anyone else noticing this?
I've noticed that it is more "smooth," rather than sluggish. Also, you might want to play around with the wallpaper settings. I've noticed that the modes can affect speed...and generally, the more graphically intense images tend to slow things down. Try setting "tab" backgrounds to something complex, cruise around; then set it to something very simple (like a black background), and cruise around. You'll notice a difference.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development