PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: WM 6.5.X ROMS.Sense 2.5 (Powered by PPCK !!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rincon1 View Post
what do you guys use to sync? an alternative from windows mobile center thingy?
mine is super slow.

can someone hold my hand and direct me?

The only way to truley sync a WM PDA is Activesync or Windows Mobile center. There are several apps that can "push" data. The good ones cost $.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:38 AM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff
Re: WM 6.5.X ROMS.Sense 2.5 (Powered by PPCK !!!)

Vin - I don't know when you find the time to update your ROMs so often but "Thank You"!

Keep up the Great Work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

I can make document browser tab on cab ,wm widgets cab for latest plutoniums,but I need free and good cab manager.If somebody have one,please pm me.

quickcab is too complicated for this

I can make any missing sense tab on cab actually,just need a proper soft to do it.win ce cab manager was a trial...

Last edited by vin255764; 03-30-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:38 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I can make document browser tab on cab ,wm widgets cab for latest plutoniums,but I need free and good cab manager.If somebody have one,please pm me.

quickcab is too complicated for this

I can make any missing sense tab on cab actually,just need a proper soft to do it.win ce cab manager was a trial...
Hopefully somebody can come through for you. I've actually found documents tab to be pretty handy. I'm just not sure how much it drains the battery and if it's worth the convenience.

On another note, 23554 threaded email is working properly for me on the first flash.

One other thing. I see that the the MMS has a 10mb cap. Don't you guys think that is a little too high? Doesn't Sprint and other carriers have a max? I've been installing my own arcsoft cab with a 1mb cab but I took it out b/c there really isn't a point to reinstall it just so I don't have to change the settings. However, I just think that 1mb is a better limit bc if you send anything over it, some carriers will give you back a msg saying that the limit was too high and the user may not receive the message. I've tested it and it's true, the user will not receive the message sometimes. If you take pics on the phone, the high limit does not affect you. But if you pop in a memory card from a digital camera, it is probably a few mb. In this case it will affect you. If the limit was only 1mb, arcsoft would give a notification asking you to resize the pic. With the 10mb limit, we are never asked this option and one would have to wait until the whole picture gets uploading only to get a rejection notification later.

And last, I just exported the settings for quickgps to automatically download satellites. It might be more convenient for users if this option was checked already.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:46 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Hopefully somebody can come through for you. I've actually found documents tab to be pretty handy. I'm just not sure how much it drains the battery and if it's worth the convenience.

On another note, 23554 threaded email is working properly for me on the first flash.

One other thing. I see that the the MMS has a 10mb cap. Don't you guys think that is a little too high? Doesn't Sprint and other carriers have a max? I've been installing my own arcsoft cab with a 1mb cab but I took it out b/c there really isn't a point to reinstall it just so I don't have to change the settings. However, I just think that 1mb is a better limit bc if you send anything over it, some carriers will give you back a msg saying that the limit was too high and the user may not receive the message. I've tested it and it's true, the user will not receive the message sometimes. If you take pics on the phone, the high limit does not affect you. But if you pop in a memory card from a digital camera, it is probably a few mb. In this case it will affect you. If the limit was only 1mb, arcsoft would give a notification asking you to resize the pic. With the 10mb limit, we are never asked this option and one would have to wait until the whole picture gets uploading only to get a rejection notification later.

And last, I just exported the settings for quickgps to automatically download satellites. It might be more convenient for users if this option was checked already.
having quickgps checked my be a battery drain

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
having quickgps checked my be a battery drain
really? but it's only once a week. hmm. I mean it can't be too bad if you were trying to check MM's reg settings and he has it checked.

I guess it's a possibility. But I like the convenience of having it downloaded upon flash so that when I go into my GPS I don't have to remember that quickgps hasn't been downloaded yet when I wonder why GPS isn't locking.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:54 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
really? but it's only once a week. hmm. I mean it can't be too bad if you were trying to check MM's reg settings and he has it checked.

I guess it's a possibility. But I like the convenience of having it downloaded upon flash so that when I go into my GPS I don't have to remember that quickgps hasn't been downloaded yet when I wonder why GPS isn't locking.
ops... i mean it MAY... haah

it could be a good idea. i think...

Last edited by twe90kid; 03-30-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:59 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

once a week aint good,we flash once a day lol.
you right,it can save 1 postflash step

btw my iphone-ish friend on at&t cannot receive even 1mb picture.500kb went through fine.I asked him whats the limit and he's got no clue.Thats his problem lol.I hate him anyways...he was with sprint and had TP,then he switched to att just to get iphone.Im still mad at him

Last edited by vin255764; 03-30-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Android Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
once a week aint good,we flash once a day lol.
you right,it can save 1 postflash step

btw my iphone-ish friend on at&t cannot receive even 1mb picture.500kb went through fine.I asked him whats the limit and he's got no clue.Thats his problem lol.I hate him anyways...he was with sprint and had TP,then he switched to att just to get iphone.Im still mad at him
That's what I was testing with actually. My friend's Iphone. up to 700 mb goes through . After that it's kind of finicky.

I don't want to sound too picky, I'm just trying to make your rom experience better b/c I know what to do have it changed each time. But having to add an arcsoft cab in my Sashimi folder is kind of pointless

You're right about flashing each day. I laughed this morning when you said V2 was outdated in a day. But of course I still reflashed to get the latest sys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:10 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

Quote:
That's what I was testing with actually. My friend's Iphone. up to 700 mb goes through . After that it's kind of finicky.

I don't want to sound too picky, I'm just trying to make your rom experience better b/c I know what to do have it changed each time. But having to add an arcsoft cab in my Sashimi folder is kind of pointless

You're right about flashing each day. I laughed this morning when you said V2 was outdated in a day. But of course I still reflashed to get the latest sys.
700mb? typo?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development