PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

TP1085 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 03/22/10 Plutonium_SPCS_V1 READY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas123 View Post
Uninstall what you have and install this. It works for the globe as well. Apparently the default browser has to be installed to the Windows directory.

I will update the other posts.
Works perfectly, thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it. Used your battery cab too, seems like everything is going to be running just the way I want it to!
Old 03-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wchamblee View Post
Has anyone noticed that we no longer have the ability to use the ":" or ";". it yeilds an unscore character. I am on Plutonium_SPCS_V1
weird, for me on the hardware keyboard the chars are switched so ":" = "\" and ":" = "/" but at least they are there...
Old 03-22-2010, 03:00 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

use this cab
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Keyboard Fix.cab (6.9 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It worked. Thanks!
Old 03-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does the option show up to deactivate the tv and nav pages in Settings>Personalize>Home screen tabs?
They don't for me, but I import a lot of manila reg entries after flashing. I'm thinking I may have hosed it.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Does the option show up to deactivate the tv and nav pages in Settings>Personalize>Home screen tabs?
They don't for me, but I import a lot of manila reg entries after flashing. I'm thinking I may have hosed it.
Works for me.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
does for me, dumped the old nav tab cause new telenav is better imo.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just downloaded and about to flash. Noticed the keyboard fix cab, anything else I need to be aware of? I love your work Vin, always quick and stable. Can't wait to take her for a spin
Old 03-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so i was sending my gf naked pictures of me but she said she didn't receive them on the text that came with it....i'm running neov9 and tried sending through my album then send via mail,then picture mail as well as send via messaage and neither seemed to work.Even at that the only time she received text was when i sent it via picture mail. (i'm on sprint she's on tmobile if it matters...)

Am I not sending it correctly or something?
Second thing is I don't want to reflash at the moment and is their a temporary alternative that would work for me? I'm thinking maybe the arcsoft workaround that is floating around maybe, even though I don't really know what it is for or does yet.

edit: oh yeah forgot to say jk about the naked stuff lol and i just sent myself a mms and it worked fine...wtf

Last edited by itony; 03-22-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:28 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
happened to me too. just go into reg and delete the configuration key that you backed up
reboot the phone and it should work

hklm SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\Configuration

Last edited by twe90kid; 03-22-2010 at 05:14 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development