PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Do You Use This Rom Fulltime?
Yes, This is what winmo 6.1 was made for.. Manila 2.5 72 40.68%
No, would never agian use a winmo 6.1 rom!! 71 40.11%
I have used it, but hate Winmo 6.1 34 19.21%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 09:10 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Blackout Rom|Manilla 2.5|WinMo 6.1|(Global 2.5)|3.5.10|All CDMA Carrier Support|

Is it possible to chang the wallpaper in all tabs ( pages ) ? Thanks T M Z
Old 04-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: Blackout Rom|Manilla 2.5|WinMo 6.1|(Global 2.5)|3.5.10|All CDMA Carrier Support|

yeah but my wallpaper is the manila file if u change it the rest should follow (dont quote me on that)

Old 04-24-2010, 11:31 PM
tmz
VIP Member

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

I'm a little lost, can you give me the file name and were it is. Thanks
Old 04-25-2010, 05:12 PM
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; XDANDROID Build/ERD72) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

http://ppc.mutiny32.com/Adrianh85/Blackout%20rom%20(Global%202.5)/20.10.4.20final/RUU_signed.nbh
This is the correct rom link address!

Also tmz I will check to see what the name of my manila wallpaper file is and get back to u I'm at work right now at my part time!

Everyone follow me on twitter
Www.twitter.com/adrianh85
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Something
Carrier: Sprint

seebeexee is becoming a great contributor

I'm loving this ROM! Is it just me or is it even faster now than the last update?

Anyway, I have a small request of the community: I tried the email-scrolling fix by downloading and overwriting the biotouch.dll and biotouch.exe files by following the link in the second post in this thread, but I have found the side-effects outweigh the benefits. One problem: I never backed up the original biotouch files.

Could someone please upload their original biotouch.dll and biotouch.exe files from the /Windows folder so I can restore my system? Thanks.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Threadstarter

biotouch org files
Attached Files
File Type: zip biotouchfiles.zip (61.3 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Adrianh85; 04-26-2010 at 09:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor

Adrian. Just did a task29 and reflashed your rom. Will let you know how it goes. I absolutely love the speed.

heads up:
You may want to change the date in the title of your thread.

What lock screen do you use if any?
Old 04-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
Adrian. Just did a task29 and reflashed your rom. Will let you know how it goes. I absolutely love the speed.

heads up:
You may want to change the date in the title of your thread.

What lock screen do you use if any?
thread title changed thanks tahlsr

also i use the default 6.1 lockscreen due to the fact i couldnt port the 6.5 lock screen or find and lock program that looked smooth with this rom!!

And u just Ordered my increditable!!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:45 PM
tmz
VIP Member

Re: Blackout Rom|Manilla 2.5|WinMo 6.1|(Global 2.5)|4.20.10|All CDMA Carrier Support|

Any luck with a file name ? I have been looking through the windows folder with no luck. Thanks T M Z
Old 04-26-2010, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
thread title changed thanks tahlsr

also i use the default 6.1 lockscreen due to the fact i couldnt port the 6.5 lock screen or find and lock program that looked smooth with this rom!!

And u just Ordered my increditable!!
Grats on your Incredible and thanks for the great ROM. I have a feeling you won't be coming back to check on us once you are 'converted'.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
21056, 6.1, blackout rom, manila 2.5, manilla 2.5, sense 2.5, sprint, wiki