PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 03:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: "Blackout" rom (Global)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
ROM threads get closed with out providing content. Since you're new, I assume you didn't know this and since I'm assuming you didn't know this I also assume that's the reason why you posted that smart little comment about that post from Darren. Now you know.
thankyou btw, guys got 5 posts and tp in phone info. busting my balls in the tp2 forum. lol either change phoneinfo. or scadadle to tp forum. lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnDm111 View Post
im not as new as you think. i'm quite aware of the rules. all I am saying is darren is quick when it comes to flaming people.

any way, back on track. Tried the rom, and it's pretty sweet. Keep up the good work

Last edited by chino331; 12-26-2009 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Inimical is keeping up the good workInimical is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnDm111 View Post
im not as new as you think. i'm quite aware of the rules. all I am saying is darren is quick when it comes to flaming people.
True...Darren is [No ad hominem attacks please--Mal] who feels the need to post in EVERYONES thread...I mean, dude averages 20+ posts per day...I know Pittsburgh is boring, but damn, get a life!

Edit: CnDm111, tone it down. This is your warning.

Last edited by Malatesta; 12-26-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Watch it: Flaming
Old 12-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32 View Post
Awesome dude!
i got to thank u for all u have done to help make this happen!!!

Old 12-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Smile Re: CDMA/GSM Radio Switch App

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfturtle View Post
could you please share the cab for CDMA/GSM Radio Switch App?
i've been looking for it for a long time.
well it in my rom and two its posted here enjoy the switching!!
Old 12-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
first off, i didnt flame the op, second if you knew the rules , flamming can and has gotton poeople banned, third, i helped the op get his rom going of sorts and credit was given in first post by the op. if a member flames me, i dont give the guy credit in his 1st post. sorry op, i also edited my post before i read your bs. sorry op for going off topic, had to address the troll.
no problem!! and thanks agian for all the help u provided with My first rom release!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:03 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
no problem!! and thanks agian for all the help u provided with My first rom release!!!
glad to help with anything bro. sorry i had to defend myself in your thread.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
glad to help with anything bro. sorry i had to defend myself in your thread.
u good son, u are known for helping people new and old. Your rep speaks for itself!!
Old 01-02-2010, 05:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 6
Carrier: Super Sprint

Da1stIG is a n00b

you got another tester if anything
Old 01-13-2010, 02:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 6
Carrier: Super Sprint

Da1stIG is a n00b

dead link

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development