PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro 2
Carrier: sprint

jayare29 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Dec 22nd) |MalROM| v1.1a WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaworthen View Post
Jayare29, do you have Rhodium Keyboard Controller installed? Wondering if that might have something to do with it.
Nope i dont beleive I have that installed.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2

goldy13 is a n00b

Excellent ROM overall !!!! Thanks for your hard work.
I have one issue with this rom. I do not see "send" anywhere in email or text messaging. I have to save to drafts and then move to outbox and then pick send/receive to send it. Any one else has this problem?
Old 12-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldy13 View Post
Excellent ROM overall !!!! Thanks for your hard work.
I have one issue with this rom. I do not see "send" anywhere in email or text messaging. I have to save to drafts and then move to outbox and then pick send/receive to send it. Any one else has this problem?
Glad you like it.

The "Send" is the Email icon near the Windows Flag
Old 12-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: (Dec 21st) |MalROM| v1.1 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Personally I can't stand 4-Row, but no reason why you can't add it via .cab.
I tried to install enhanced start-menu (4 row), but it doesn't seem to take. Any ideas?

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2

goldy13 is a n00b

Great !! It works. Thanks for your prompt reply.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:21 PM
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
I tried to install enhanced start-menu (4 row), but it doesn't seem to take. Any ideas?
no, but I'll take a look at it. mind posting the .cab to your post?
Old 12-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

Quote:
24MB--I do not suggest going any higher, pretty maxed out for

The "2u" I'm not familar with unless you meant Beta 2? The version in ROM is already beta 2.
Check the main page for PPCgeeks, there was an update to Opera 10 Beta 2 that has some enhancements (the main one I am looking forward to is having websites render correctly left to right, the way its formated currently bugs me). I would just straight up install that over, but I would love to have all of your tweaks =)

Noticed something else in the ROM today, when using the HTC Vol Keys thingy, I loose control of being able to adjust the audio level of the person I am talking to while in call. Is this a limitation of using this? If so, no deal Howie =P
Old 12-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Check the main page for PPCgeeks, there was an update to Opera 10 Beta 2 that has some enhancements (the main one I am looking forward to is having websites render correctly left to right, the way its formated currently bugs me). I would just straight up install that over, but I would love to have all of your tweaks =)

Noticed something else in the ROM today, when using the HTC Vol Keys thingy, I loose control of being able to adjust the audio level of the person I am talking to while in call. Is this a limitation of using this? If so, no deal Howie =P
okay, will check it out the Opera thing.

and yeah, in order to adjust volume in call, either leave it preset or tap the top of the screen and select the volume icon--it's not a bad "solution" but not as convenient as the rocker.

the good news is this: with the leaked Leo ROM, people have gotten the HTC Volume to work in WM6.5.x again--we're now trying to isolate the exact files needed to gets this to work (without using the whole Sense 2..5 system).

Stay tuned...
Old 12-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21

grrr first time this has happened...

so im working and i get a text from an unknown number..

I find out who it is and im wondering why there not in my contacts anymore..

so i knew i restored my contacts right after i flashed...

looked in my contacts and they were all erased!

so i figure a soft reset may solve the problem...boom it wont boot past the touch pro 2 bootup screen.

rom has been perfect till this. just hard resetted and will try this again. maybe an isolated incident.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
no, but I'll take a look at it. mind posting the .cab to your post?
Sure I'm at work right now, but I'll post it when I get home in a few hours.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development