View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Dec 22nd) |MalROM| v1.1a WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Check the main page for PPCgeeks, there was an update to Opera 10 Beta 2 that has some enhancements (the main one I am looking forward to is having websites render correctly left to right, the way its formated currently bugs me). I would just straight up install that over, but I would love to have all of your tweaks =)

Noticed something else in the ROM today, when using the HTC Vol Keys thingy, I loose control of being able to adjust the audio level of the person I am talking to while in call. Is this a limitation of using this? If so, no deal Howie =P
okay, will check it out the Opera thing.

and yeah, in order to adjust volume in call, either leave it preset or tap the top of the screen and select the volume icon--it's not a bad "solution" but not as convenient as the rocker.

the good news is this: with the leaked Leo ROM, people have gotten the HTC Volume to work in WM6.5.x again--we're now trying to isolate the exact files needed to gets this to work (without using the whole Sense 2..5 system).

Stay tuned...