PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 11:26 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: (Dec 21st) |MalROM| v1.1 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i know you wouldnt have added to the rom if it didnt work right.... but i tried a few things... didnt really change the settings and i cant get it to go pass 40%.. it will go lower but not to 100
i didnt see that op put one in but the cab i posted works fine, load to main mem and softreset, your done.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:37 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i didnt see that op put one in but the cab i posted works fine, load to main mem and softreset, your done.

i tried the Cab version before and same thing happened.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:39 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i tried the Cab version before and same thing happened.
hmm, wonder if something else is screwing with it? i just got cooked one to work fine also. didnt know it was there. lol
Old 12-21-2009, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

rquinn19 is keeping up the good workrquinn19 is keeping up the good work

A couple quick questions:

Since this is a "sprint" rom is mr x's provisioning cab necessary?

Is the Sprint keyboard fix cab necessary?

edit: the speed of Opera 10 in this rom is ridiculous. maybe its just because i was using 9.? for a while but its fast!

Last edited by rquinn19; 12-21-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by rquinn19 View Post
A couple quick questions:

Since this is a "sprint" rom is mr x's provisioning cab necessary?

Is the Sprint keyboard fix cab necessary?
no and no... atleast i haven't needed them. prl, profile and firmware updates are in the setting/system folder, ## settings work, and the keyboard is mapped right as well. flash and you're good to go

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller
Old 12-21-2009, 11:58 PM
acs tester

did anybody try sprint tv on this build? not a big deal since i sling but my girl want to try this rom.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

rquinn19 is keeping up the good workrquinn19 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
did anybody try sprint tv on this build? not a big deal since i sling but my girl want to try this rom.
No Sprint TV out the gate but it works with Mr X's Sprint cab.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

You have to launch VolumeKeys near the bottom of the Start menu--it's optional and you have to enable.

Grab a registry editor:

HKLM\Software\HTC\manila\
"HomeRSKPath" = "\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe"
"HomeRSKText"="Internet"
Nice - got the volume keys up and running, thanks. Also - I noticed that you can change the softkey using HDTweaks =). Thanks for the support.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:37 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Small Update

Version 1.1a
- Tweaked cache (now much faster)
- Tweaked Touch sensitivity
- Fixed "Device Information" (Thanks MightyMike)

Note a huge update, but I just wanted to fix those little things. The ROM is even more responsive now (I swear), so up to you if you should upgrade, but it is not critical.

Last edited by Malatesta; 12-22-2009 at 04:12 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jaworthen is keeping up the good workjaworthen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
hmmm...works for me, otherwise I wouldn't have stuck it in there Not sure what to tell you outside of make sure you have the settings right, maybe soft restart, and double check.

You have to launch VolumeKeys near the bottom of the Start menu--it's optional and you have to enable.

Grab a registry editor:

HKLM\Software\HTC\manila\
"HomeRSKPath" = "\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe"
"HomeRSKText"="Internet"
Mal, great work! Only issue I have is with the volume setting as well. Same problem as Mayonesa. Not having paid attention, I included the separate cab in my Sashimi provisioning. Tried uninstalling - would not uninstall fully. Trying a reset now. If worse comes to worse, I'll try reflashing in the morning. Is is necessary to set set it to 5 increments to match the stock HTC/WinMo control?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development