PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM| v1.0 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
The only other question I have is the program shortcuts tab. Is there any way to add this back into touchflo?
Off the top of my head, no, but I'll look into it for the next release.

What I suggest, if you haven't tried it already, is to use the Manila Stat Menu (physical Start key) as a quick launcher and use the Win Key (on screen, lower corner) to launch the default WM Start Menu. You can drag icons to where you want them in WM6.5.3, making it easy to organize--that gives a nice 2-way launcher that I generally prefer.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Off the top of my head, no, but I'll look into it for the next release.

What I suggest, if you haven't tried it already, is to use the Manila Stat Menu (physical Start key) as a quick launcher and use the Win Key (on screen, lower corner) to launch the default WM Start Menu. You can drag icons to where you want them in WM6.5.3, making it easy to organize--that gives a nice 2-way launcher that I generally prefer.
Wow, totally didn't know those brought up two different launchers! It would be nice to have something in touch flow, but having the quick launch manilla from the physical key isn't bad for the short term. Thanks for looking into it =). I am curious, if you install that pre-populated quicklauch menu linked on the first page, would that replace the one that is customizable?
Old 12-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

I have a question/request on this rom.
is there a way to have the current day calendar events show up on the main screen?
The calendar icon is there but it will be nicer/better if rather than click on go to the calendar tab the day remainders will show up automatically there.

Thank you!
Old 12-19-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dyra502 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy502 View Post
i have a cab where u can set up your start menu into folders or how every u like just gotta find it on my phone...... Post soon!
Ok found it
Attached Files
File Type: cab JSPAProgramManager.CAB (158.6 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-19-2009, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dyra502 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
Just in case you're the type the reads the last thread first, here is some info on email:

ok.. just ran into an issue which is serious for my type of work but may not be serious to others.

i setup my email, i can see the email in the mail tab and the envelopes show my email as i scroll through them but i can't access them when i tap them. i went into accounts and my email account is not in there. i tried setting the same email account again but i get a message stating that email account already exists.

at this moment i will be hard reseting the device to see if it works.. i'll keep you posted

edit: hard reset seems to have fixed the issue.. i'm going to install mr x sprint fix for tv and i will install sprint nav also

edit: the issue with email accounts is caused my the mr x sprint fix as this is the only thing i installed and had the issue come up after reboot. removing mrx sprint cab to see if my settings will revert back..

edit: rebooting the device after uninstall of mr x sprint fix did not help. hard resetting once again to see if after setting up my email and rebooting the device is the issue without installing mr x sprint fix.

edit: setup email after hard reset and did not install mr x sprint fix, restarted device and all is well.

do not install mr x sprint fix if you need email to work and if you install mr x sprint fix, you will not be able to uninstall it to fix the problem as you must hard reset the device to make email work again.

regards
Hmm i install mr x and still can us my email tab without a problem the only thing is my screen flash back and fore when i get a email what else did u install
Old 12-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

mjodotcom is just getting started

Couple of quick q's: Is there any place that I can set the weather update timing? Otherwise, what is the default timescale for updating the weather? On that same note, I noticed that only rarely will the weather animations move across the screen. I am curious, what is the trigger to make them go?

I am using Lock Device 1.6 as the default lock screen and I am wondering, is there some setting I need to change such that the background image that is set on the touch flow pages shows when on the locked screen as opposed to just a black background?

Is there any way to delete sprint nav and nfl mobile once installed? They don't seem to show up on the remove programs list...

Finally, does anyone have a regular and spider solitare cab file? They seem to be missing from this rom.

Otherwise, really enjoying the ROM Mal - very nicely done =)

Last edited by mjodotcom; 12-19-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21

great rom so far just flashed earlier this afternoon....fast for sure!

one question..is anyone else experiencing a txtn lag when typing a message?
Old 12-19-2009, 05:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Couple of quick q's: Is there any place that I can set the weather update timing? Otherwise, what is the default timescale for updating the weather? On that same note, I noticed that only rarely will the weather animations move across the screen. I am curious, what is the trigger to make them go?

I am using Lock Device 1.6 as the default lock screen and I am wondering, is there some setting I need to change such that the background image that is set on the touch flow pages shows when on the locked screen as opposed to just a black background?

Is there any way to delete sprint nav and nfl mobile once installed? They don't seem to show up on the remove programs list...

Finally, does anyone have a regular and spider solitare cab file? They seem to be missing from this rom.

Otherwise, really enjoying the ROM Mal - very nicely done =)
google the game, its around. the weather updates every 3 or 6 hrs, i forget which one. to activate animated weather, tap top right where it shows what mem ect is. (tap and close)
Old 12-19-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jaworthen is keeping up the good workjaworthen is keeping up the good work

Excellent ROM, extremely quick. TouchFlo is smooth and fluid. Just wondering if anyone has noticed choppy scrolling in long emails?
Old 12-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Bro a simple google search will get you what you need...

http://www.bing.com/search?FORM=SOLT...c=IE-SearchBox

now that's funny.. you tell me to do a "simple google search" and you send me a bing search result.. very interesting if you ask me.

i did the search and found wrong cab files. i also tried juicy's cabs and they didn't work either.

but the google search thing was very funny with bing results

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development