PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 03:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC diamond
Carrier: ATT

ajmax2005 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Feb 3rd]

Hey guys!
This is my first post but I have been testing many ROMs behind the stage

My curiosity was to make IGOs TTS working on ROMs that I have been tested. So found out so far MaLROM, ENERGYROM LEO and MightyROM doesn't require any scrip to run to clear up the space disable SENCE in order to run IGO with TTS! So this is not about the space it is something in the Rom that makes TTS working properly. So that’s why I chose this Rom and it is performing very well so far!
But I do have a wish list if Malatoka will take consideration and implement these futures in the rom.
So far in my testing I found bug in themes. if you ever change the themes some, themes doesn’t work properly and u may end up and hard reset the phone in order to get default settings or if u have previously backed up your Rom to restore.

SKYFIRE is must! I love this app more then any browser is out there. I personally don’t use IE and Opera.
I request is if you can change the TASKBAR icons and make it fancier like Cricket Rom has or EnertyROM Leo and some others. I tried to install custom taskbar cab and it is not working properly. Volume control slider screws up and other issues so it has to be implemented during cooking.
I have not tested MMS and some other stuff but so far I love your Rom.
So the Rom is almost there to make a donation.
Regards
AJ
Old 02-16-2010, 03:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Feb 3rd]

lol @"malatoka"
this tasbar wont break volume and works on 6.5/6.53 thank mm for volume fix.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:22 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

i'd love to see an update to this rom beyond a sense version change. i use titanium anyway, so meh to that
i wish more chefs made 6.5.3 (6.6?) roms. i've tried myself and i know it's not easy to create quality work, so i commend these chefs
Old 02-16-2010, 04:22 PM
Lurker

ajmax2005 is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Feb 3rd]

To darren.wlsn1
Well thank you man!
Do you have other icons? and Mute Icon doesnt change if you mute it but if you restart the Phone then it will be changed ( Still hase a bug). But Volume it working perfectly now
Old 02-16-2010, 04:27 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmax2005 View Post
To darren.wlsn1
Well thank you man!
Do you have other icons? and Mute Icon doesnt change if you mute it but if you restart the Phone then it will be changed ( Still hase a bug). But Volume it working perfectly now

slidder icons or taskbar icons? what rom also,2.5 or 2.1 ?
Old 02-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Lurker

ajmax2005 is a n00b

On taskbar MUTE button. and I have 2.5
Old 02-16-2010, 04:47 PM
acs tester

Quote:
To darren.wlsn1
Well thank you man!
Quote:
On taskbar MUTE button. and I have 2.5
no idea what mute button on taskbar is lol, what icons you want, slidder tabs?
Old 02-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Lurker

ajmax2005 is a n00b

I meant Taskbar Icons. Including Mute Icon on the taskbar. so when u mute the pone on the taskbar, Icon doesn't change if it is muted and you restart the phone then it will show up as mute Icon but it doesn’t change right away. The volume slider is good. No problem with it.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:05 PM
acs tester

Quote:
I meant Taskbar Icons. Including Mute Icon on the taskbar. so when u mute the pone on the taskbar, Icon doesn't change if it is muted and you restart the phone then it will show up as mute Icon but it doesn’t change right away. The volume slider is good. No problem with it.
only taskbar i use but in juggs 2.5 rom thread thers other tbs posted, not sure if volume fix is in them though. use the paperclip after rom titles to see other tbs posted.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

oldgarfield is keeping up the good workoldgarfield is keeping up the good work

Hi Mal,

Any news to update a 6.5+2.5 ROM?

I have been using your 6.5+2.1 ROM for quite some time. Great ROM, very stable, and decent battery life (I feel even better than stock ROM). And a big pro to me is that iGO TTS works out of box!

One minor issue of soft keyboard: the letter hint when you type does not pop up.

Personally I prefer 6.5 than 6.5.X because some application's toolbar is blocked by 6.5.X menu(for example, resco explorer). But 2.5 is also very nice. So eager to see a combination of 6.5 +latest 2.5.

I know you are busy, so I am not try to push you or anything. Just wish you could remember to come back when you get a chance.

Thanks a lot!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development