PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 01:43 PM
DV8
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

DV8 is keeping up the good workDV8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CDMA ROM] DemonROM | Build 21885 | Sense 2.5 | Beta v3 [12-15-09]

Another issue that I have discovered is with the taskbar I was messing around with it on another rom and notice that the bluetooth/bluetooth stereo headset icons show up but they are not skinned. I don't know if this is an issue with v3 because I could not get bluetooth to work, but wanted to bring this to your attention. Thanks.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

The bt icons were a taskbar error that was done by the author. I have since then found a fix that skins them with the proper images.

I'm trying to get an update pushed out to you guys but between work and kids I'm having an hard time finding the time to finish up with the bt issue. I will get it though and hopefully real soon. Thx

Accepted NOT Expected
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:09 PM
DV8
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

DV8 is keeping up the good workDV8 is keeping up the good work

No problem it's that time of year, wait until it's kids and grandkids you'll love it....lol Merry Christmas.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2 (my precious)
Carrier: VZ

vick2080 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
The bt icons were a taskbar error that was done by the author. I have since then found a fix that skins them with the proper images.

I'm trying to get an update pushed out to you guys but between work and kids I'm having an hard time finding the time to finish up with the bt issue. I will get it though and hopefully real soon. Thx
Work!! i thought this was it !!
HAHAHA, just kidding man. we all appreciate your hard work, it was surprising that your ROM had trouble getting GPS locks . weren't you the first to unlock the GPS on the TP1?
anyways
looking forward to the updates!
Old 12-17-2009, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick2080 View Post
Work!! i thought this was it !!
HAHAHA, just kidding man. we all appreciate your hard work, it was surprising that your ROM had trouble getting GPS locks . weren't you the first to unlock the GPS on the TP1?
anyways
looking forward to the updates!
hahahaha.... I would have to agree my ROM's should NEVER have a GPS issue considering my past accomplishments
Old 12-18-2009, 05:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yo bored what part of nc are you in?
Old 12-18-2009, 05:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

albemarle
Old 12-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yea not to far from me ...
Old 12-18-2009, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

nope not at all
Old 12-21-2009, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch
Carrier: Alltel/verizon

Traydavis1 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Traydavis1 Send a message via Yahoo to Traydavis1

Im in fay bored.. im havin some issues with my messaging would like to use the threaded messaging system any help?.. btw love ya stuff keep it up .. i had the ppst for my htc touch .. now rocking the tp2

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development