PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 02:40 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.08 .-. 12/13/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit714 View Post
i don't know if anyone else has had this problem but i just flashed this ROM to my tp and i see a bar of red, yellow, and green above the start menu bar ??? when the screen locks the background moves up and and the problem is gone but when i unlock the bar returns. any help??
--
not a problem lol,it's a secondary battery meter,just watch it as your battery dies,settings are in the utility folder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkm1126 View Post
Hmmmm, installed, then followed the advice in the first or second post

"- To "reset" BG4ALL, navigate to the "Photos & Video" tab and open album then close it. This "unlocks" the setting in bg4all tab functionality from both the SettingTab or the Main-Menu-HomeWallpaper. You must open Album from the P&V tab every time."

but no-go . . . still the plain black background . . . any ideas of what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks so much for all the help and being so patient with me! I'll get the hang of this sooner or later, thanks to all your help!

EDIT: I think I used the one attached to this thread . . . will make sure to use the one you posted above and let you know if that works.

EDIT AGAIN: Yup, that was the problem. Works now. Phew!
lol glad your going friend!!

Old 12-16-2009, 08:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
flashed your new rom... not bad... still a bit jumpy... the battery prg never works on my device i guess...

it dims very quickly and locks constantly... froze a few times as well during my unlock battle with the phone... its actually frozen again as i type after a SR...

looks good tho i like the lock prg a lot wish more ppl would implement this... also the volume control... is very nice... a lot of the other roms i used glitch when pressing vol up/down hard keys.

do yuh thing tho.
I'm not flaming you or anything, but seriously, how hard it it to click Start>Settings>System>Battery>backlight and then change the dim and lock timeout to whatever you want?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:14 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Stole 'em and put in the rom....

Old 12-16-2009, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
i agree for vzw it doesn't get any better than this rom IMO!!!

U MEAN LIKE THIS......

it's a pic i did this am but i can give you the links,got tired of using 5 cabs to achieve the look so i made it into 2

num5kull_remove_all_panels.cab

num5kull_remove_bottom_curtain.cab
You forgot to include the clear clock, lol. Thanks man, been lookin all over for this stuff!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:30 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
You forgot to include the clear clock, lol. Thanks man, been lookin all over for this stuff!
I won't release a new rom until I get it! lol...

I've added home screen icons and the above two cabs, It looks pretty slick. I'm gonna wrench on googlefish and tone down those locker times and see what I can get you all on a day off! Those are always good days, anything else I'm forgetting for the rom...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro
Carrier: US Cellular

mkm1126 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

I've added home screen icons and the above two cabs, It looks pretty slick. I'm gonna wrench on googlefish and tone down those locker times and see what I can get you all on a day off! Those are always good days, anything else I'm forgetting for the rom...

Your roms are great! Thanks for working so hard to keep them going and updated! Ever thought about adding Lumos . . . another pretty decent program that works great is In Call Tweaks . . . but really, really love what you have so far! Thanks!
Old 12-16-2009, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I have noticed that some Sense screens that you can type in do not let you open the software keyboard, like in the email setup or on the internet tab if I put the curser in the google search and I can't bring up the keyboard. It may just be me but it's continued through a hard reset so I thought I'd bring it up. Other than that the improvements you have lined up sound great!
Old 12-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

yeah yeah yeah i forgot so what lol
man i must have tried 40 dang clear clocks yesterday.also with the slider cab after you install the first 1 it will bring up the slider but it will be a white box,install the basic cab to fix,still looking for a 1 step slider lol,another thing,in the start menu,the tools folder has a gray box around it,this is the cab to make the other folders match....translation for the 1st cab is clock lol
Old 12-16-2009, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

So we install those in the order they're attached, is that what you mean?
Old 12-16-2009, 12:12 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

i did for the sliders but everything else was at random

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development