PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 05:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jitterbug
Carrier: US Cellular

titaniumgiant is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated December 10th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

either i am retarded or something is not right with this build. after first flash it rebooted as normally would then...white screen...nothing happened. waited 5 mins..soft reset..same thing..white screen. opened my keyboardand closed back and forth..success! the screen alignment came on...went through that process...then alll black colors dissapeared...then the auto installation began as normal...reboot...lockup!. pulled battery, soft reset..samething. locks up at startup screen...like its bricked. went through bootloader, tried again, now it just sits at the Touchpro black screen with red info on the bottom..thats it. wont go past it. i am reverting to your 1.01 build. that thing ran flawlessly for me
Old 12-10-2009, 05:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jitterbug
Carrier: US Cellular

titaniumgiant is becoming a great contributor

ps - when i try to reflash again, the info for FROM Image Version: shows up blank. it wont recognize the new build at all.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to NFSFAN

Will reupload fixed build. It seems not all TPs are compatible with a fully removed ULDR.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Carrier: Telus

monty_rulez is a n00b

Hello anyone,

Just curious what is "Optimized hives compilation"?

If I back up my contacts usings the PIM backup does it back up the facebook links to contacts as well?

Thanks in advance
Old 12-10-2009, 10:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to NFSFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty_rulez View Post
Hello anyone,

Just curious what is "Optimized hives compilation"?

If I back up my contacts usings the PIM backup does it back up the facebook links to contacts as well?

Thanks in advance
Optimized hives compilation refers to how efficiently the registry is compiled into hives upon ROM creation.

I would recommend that you do not use PIM Backup to backup... Use MyPhone.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Slartibartfast is a n00b
Re: *Updated December 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Thanks. I think i have been approaching this all wrong... Off to search the forum.

/Is their a thread with links to the various sliders, clocks, how to turn on background, etc...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apinkel View Post
I don't change the theme either. I switch out the slider icons, the clock, turn off panoramic and turn on background on all tabs. I'm hoping tsowens creates a set of taskbar buttons for 6.5.3... that's the last visual tweak that I'd really like to have.

Screenshot attached.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Slartibartfast is a n00b

I am synching 2 emails accounts via the Seven client. I took my phone off the charger yesterday at around 07:00 and the phone lasted the entire day.

I do not text message a lot or make a ton of phone calls though. Most of my use is email and some data.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

freqz is a n00b

Tried today release on my Verizon ( Papepool at 8 ) , and I'm still getting strange hang-up's between the phone WMDC. It's looking like the phone gets hung up in activsync and just freezes from there...

Going back to a earlier release

Last edited by freqz; 12-10-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

ultima232 is a n00b

The fixed 1.03B build looks like it works great. No issues thus far. Thanks NFSFAN

EDIT: TouchFLO 3D isn't working for me. It just says Launching TouchFLO 3D on the Home screen and flashes as it attempts but eventually just fails with an "unable to launch touchflo" error. I've never seen this before...

Last edited by ultima232; 12-10-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

apinkel is keeping up the good workapinkel is keeping up the good work
Re: *Updated December 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
Thanks. I think i have been approaching this all wrong... Off to search the forum.

/Is their a thread with links to the various sliders, clocks, how to turn on background, etc...?
For TF3D 2.1 tweaks I start at the XDA thread for the port of 2.1 to VGA:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4226566
Post number 3 of that thread has links to the panoramic backgrounds thread (with a bunch of different backgrounds), the background 4 all tabs thread and the 2.5 slider icons thread.

NFSFAN's older 6.5 thread had a link to a cab from mwalt2 that allows you to turn off panoramic (since panoramic is burned into the rom).

I can't remember where I found the TF3D2.1 clocks... but there were a couple threads and a whole slew of clocks. I'll post back later if I can find that.

Keep in mind that these TF3D2.1 tweaks probably will not work on the upcoming sense 2.5 ROMs.

One of the things I'm still waiting on is an updated taskbar for the 6.5.3 build of WM. twowens has some great taskbars but I haven't found one of his that works on the latest 6.5.3 builds. I'm monitoring this thread for any updates... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911

There's a cab from bilbobrian with black and white taskbar icons that does seem to work in 6.5.3.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development