PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 03:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to NFSFAN
Re: *Updated December 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty_rulez View Post
hi im running the latest Dec 05 rom and ive tried to install the task manager you posted but couldn't get it to work bacause the clock is always displayed in the taskbar. Anyways, how did you get it to work?
You won't be able to get it working... On the new 6.5 builds with the UI changes its impossible. If it wasn't so, I wouldn't bother incorporating TaskFacade; which by the way is the most practical task manager to include with the new 6.5 builds.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Moment/Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Phase202 is a n00b

Fantastic ROM!!! I'm still some-what of a noob on PPCG but i have tried a many ROMs lately and i always flash back to yours. Alwasy smooth and stable and easy for a beginner like me to use without the need for a 1,000 quirks and edits. HAd alot of trouble with Landscape mode with other ROMs on the WM6.5 so im overly excited that yours is near perfection.

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2009, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

apinkel is keeping up the good workapinkel is keeping up the good work

Yeah I couldn't agree more... I went to NRG's ROM for a while, he makes some beautiful ROMs... but I'm back to NFS for the speed, stablility and battery life.

I got a lot of good ideas for themes and visual tweaks from NRG but I realized I'd much rather have a solid base that can be customized with the visual tweaks that I like.

So, NFS, thanks, the work is much appreciated.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Carrier: Telus

monty_rulez is a n00b

Okay no problem. I like Task Facade! & I love the ROM... only problem i still have it which may require some registry edits is when i click on a link from internet explorer for a streaming video it does not open the application and if it does it doesnt connect to the internet. Any solution that you know of?
Old 12-07-2009, 06:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Slartibartfast is a n00b
Re: *Updated November 27th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

I had the same problem. did you ever find a fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Just tried to send my first text message with this ROM and I'm having trouble, they never send and just sit in my draft or outbox, yes I have installed the provision, I even reinstalled arcsoft and didn't help, any help with this would be appreciated.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jitterbug
Carrier: US Cellular

titaniumgiant is becoming a great contributor

ok i got a few problems with this release 1 sms /mms is broke. not receiving any messages at all. i installed that arcsoftg and that did not help either. 2. telephone on random, speaker does not work. when i get incoming calls. so far it has happened 5 times.3. picture viewer from the titanium does not work. it loads instead the album for a brief second then says unable to load image type and thats it. it happens all image types, gif, jpg etc.anyone else have these problems? ;(i think i am gonna rollback
Old 12-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

countrymusicman411 is a n00b
Cool Re: *Updated December 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Thank You so much for this ROM .... I love it ... no problems what so ever after downloading the mms cab from another post ..... everything works great with the alltel network. your ROM is so fast it is unbelievable (the mms cab is attached since i had a little trouble finding one that was simple and easy to install for alltel .... all you do is install the cab and then soft reset and then check server settings) again thanks =D>
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft Alltel MMS 5.0.69.44.cab (1.94 MB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

thanks NFSFAN, this rom is working perfectly....

just a note to all...
This rom and previous roms, everything is working, internet, mms, texting, gps...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
thanks NFSFAN, this rom is working perfectly....

just a note to all...
This rom and previous roms, everything is working, internet, mms, texting, gps...
agreed. and working well. the first time i flashed, hard reset and had texting problems like the others are reporting. one more hard reset and its been dynamite ever since.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:03 AM
N00b

Slartibartfast is a n00b

My sms is working now. I reloaded the rom again(i had loaded a different rom to test). THen did the normal clear storage, blah blah blah.

Once everything was up and running, i ran teh Sprint Provisioning cab and the Zenyee disable htc cab.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development