PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 04:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to NFSFAN
Re: *Updated November 27th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniumgiant View Post
PS - Love the new task manager. Very slick.

Question..is there a way to get it to show cpu useage percentage?
Unfortunately it doesn't report CPU Usage %
Old 12-02-2009, 04:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to NFSFAN
Exclamation Re: *Updated November 27th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Expect an update soon. Release 1.02B will have a good increase in speed over 1.01B, mainly because I switched from using platformrebuilder to ExtReloc + BuildOS. I think I'm the first to do this yet, so YAY for that ... bragging rights Took a good amount of time to learn how to fully utilize this tool, especially since the documentation is in Russian, and google translate sucks. But like I said expect an update, I'm still testing 1.02B on my phone, as of now there are no changes over 1.01B except for the speed increase and stability gained by using ExtReloc.

Advantages to using ExtReloc:

*Consistent module placement (speed increase --> tested with glbenchmark, vsbenchmark2009 + ROM is fluid)
*Usage with XIP (reloc) allows for complete control of how XIP is built (through scripting + xipport)
*Ability to discern which modules are to be relocated to Slot 0 (modules with "L" flags) through reading module flags in .dsm (not used when 6.5 kernel is present)
*Less memory leaks
*Provxml(s) get processed (at boot)

Last edited by NFSFAN; 12-02-2009 at 05:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro and Apache
Carrier: China Telecom

mellon is a n00b

big thanks,downloading and going to try it
Old 12-02-2009, 11:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

Dawgplg is a n00b

I cant imagine the current ROM being faster, currently its perfect as far as I can tell.

Cant wait to see what you do with 2.5 when you get around to it... The only issue I had with it before was the lack of landscape, but it looks like that has been solved.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for sticking with the TP, Ive noticed many of the chefs have abandoned this forum for the TP2.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:15 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

i miss my touch pro if not only for this rom
/sadface
Old 12-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

NFSFAN first off I would like to say thanks for this ROM, I'm coming over from EmpiROM (6.5.1) and so far I am enjoying the ROM, and like someone else said it's nice to see a chef with talent stick with the Touch Pro as others have moved on to the TP2.

A couple of questions I have is:

1. Can anyone tell me how to change the background
2. How do I see what PRL I have because when I type in ##786# nothing happens and when I go into phone codes and press PRL it asks for an unlock code
3. Anyway to get rid of the pop up box that comes up when updating the weather?
Old 12-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Just tried to send my first text message with this ROM and I'm having trouble, they never send and just sit in my draft or outbox, yes I have installed the provision, I even reinstalled arcsoft and didn't help, any help with this would be appreciated.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:44 PM
lbe
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

lbe is a n00b

Are we gonna see 1.02B tonight ? will it have 28006?
Old 12-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

thestranger is a n00b

Hate to be picky, but how does one go about changing the panoramic wallpaper, or is there a cab around that can reverse that entirely? The background makes it hard to read the stock updates (which I wouldn't even have if it wasn't for this rom.) and I don't think I'm a fan.

I haven't flashed a rom since I had my ppc6700, but I just did this one and I really like it so thanks for sharing. Its nice to breath new life into my phone, cuz I'm gonna be stuck with it for a long, long, time.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:35 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSFAN View Post

Advantages to using ExtReloc:

*Consistent module placement (speed increase --> tested with glbenchmark, vsbenchmark2009 + ROM is fluid)
*Usage with XIP (reloc) allows for complete control of how XIP is built (through scripting + xipport)
*Ability to discern which modules are to be relocated to Slot 0 (modules with "L" flags) through reading module flags in .dsm (not used when 6.5 kernel is present)
*Less memory leaks
*Provxml(s) get processed (at boot)
Im glad you understand this.. because some of that is Greek to my eyes.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development