PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

OK, after I had the freezes with manila and the excessive battery drain. I did the flash dance and tweaked my battery and now this ROM is smoking. Haven't had any freezes or problems.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

yup i'm loving this 11/19 build its all i need right now. its like a love-hate relationship right now. I love this rom so i'd hate to flash over it LOL

would be nice to keep up with the cats over @ xda & their almost daily release of new manila 2.5 builds. these guys make me sick how good they are =]

much luv to everyone working their butts off to make this stuff available for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
OK, after I had the freezes with manila and the excessive battery drain. I did the flash dance and tweaked my battery and now this ROM is smoking. Haven't had any freezes or problems.
flash dance is ultra-important i recommend it to EVERYBODY
Old 11-21-2009, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

illwafer is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to illwafer

for whatever reason, after a certain period of time exchange/activesync direct push stops working. it will sync if you do a send receive, just not direct push. bummer.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
yup i'm loving this 11/19 build its all i need right now. its like a love-hate relationship right now. I love this rom so i'd hate to flash over it LOL

would be nice to keep up with the cats over @ xda & their almost daily release of new manila 2.5 builds. these guys make me sick how good they are =]

much luv to everyone working their butts off to make this stuff available for us.

flash dance is ultra-important i recommend it to EVERYBODY
Well, I never really had to do the flash dance like that. Now my battery was draining quick and the flash dance didn't do anything for that but I had a few tweaks to use that got my battery under control.

I feel you on the love-hate cuz I got this bad boy set-up so nice.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Well, I never really had to do the flash dance like that. Now my battery was draining quick and the flash dance didn't do anything for that but I had a few tweaks to use that got my battery under control.
Please share the tweaks you used!
Old 11-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Please share the tweaks you used!
I installed Lumos and this .cab I attached. Hope it helps you b/c it helped me.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwafer View Post
for whatever reason, after a certain period of time exchange/activesync direct push stops working. it will sync if you do a send receive, just not direct push. bummer.

Just wondering have you seen any other posts stating this?

Droidrox39
Old 11-21-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started

Is there a cab or a way to change the flip clock transparent,like the one nrgz is using?
Old 11-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwafer View Post
I have never flashed a ROM where there has not been some issues after a little while. after 3-4 days my clock usually just stays at 0:00 and I sometimes have a second battery meter over my clock in the corner, and now my GPS stopped working. But I dont care i still love this ROM to much to even to a hard reset. On the other hand...I expect a lot more problems with anything that says "windows" during bootup...
Old 11-21-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started

Does anyone have a cab for the opera 10 beta mine got jacked up somehow just shows a black screen,and can you install over the one thats already installed?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development