PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
dude, i must be blind, but i do not see quickmenu anywhere... lol.
click on the top left corner until you see quick menu pop out. quickmean should be the first selection after End task.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

I think you have to download it yourself.

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
dude, i must be blind, but i do not see quickmenu anywhere... lol.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ACS Alaska

SNICKERD is a n00b

Yep it controls the WMP. All the sense roms are like this. I use my car stereo, and would like the the AVRCP to control the sense player. Maybe a registry mapping. Always good roms. Don't write here much. But been flowing custom roms for a while now.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
click on the top left corner until you see quick menu pop out. quickmean should be the first selection after End task.
I know where quick menu is supposed to be, its been in other ROMs. That's why I dont know if my taskbar is messing with it. i can click all over the top left corner of the screen and all that pops up is a task manager. Thank you for your suggestion, though.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:42 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Root, Do you have problem receiving MMS ? I can send but so far I still can't receive. It keeps retrying and finally gives me msg download fail. I am wondering if it's sprint's problem or my problem.
Have not sent any yet so can't say.
Have received a few fine.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
I think you have to download it yourself.

tsp

+1. Check post #4 for the link.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
you are talking about start, stettings, personal, buttons, right? If so, there is no end task option either... lol
Old 11-19-2009, 08:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Never mind, thanks to all you guys. I kept seeing you have to download yourself, but since they werent replies, i didnt know you were talking to me. I found it where christian.a said it would be. I "thanked" you all... lol.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G and Treo Pro

xdalaw is becoming a great contributor

For BT controls for apps other than WMPlayer, I install this cab file. (Not mine, found on XDA a while ago during my travels.) Makes some changes which MS made for 6.5 I belive.

I use Coreplayer and Kinoma. Don't use the HTC or WMPlayers.

My BT Stereo Headphones control the apps after I install this.

It might affect other players, like HTC or WMP, I'm not sure.

Give a a whirl and report back.
Attached Files
File Type: cab T-Back 6.5 BT Driver.cab (81.3 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-19-2009, 09:13 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Just tried footprints for the first time on this rom and it works.
Nice
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development