PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

omahajs is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
What version of showcase are you using???
i just loaded 1.1.0 and it is Hell!!!

JP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Ok well this and NRG aren't Psyki I haven't ran that in along while and so I can't speak for that....I have installed and ran Showcase on both inda and NRG ROMs and have had no troubles, and it works flawlessly allowing my other tabs and hardkeys for other uses.......best simple solution to not having the ability to close directly out of programs and still keep that addiction to tappin that upper right hand corner for a taskmanager IMO. Have you tried ito the this ROM? I ran it on the 11/17 build for as long as I left the ROM on my device with no issues....which at first was only a few hours.....then I ran it longer to better grasp it's capabilities and showcase never once had an issue.
Just wanted to chime in here as I constantly see SCase 1.10 being slammed. I haven't tried this rom yet mainly because it just looks like it will take up way too much space on my vzw tp. Anyway, I am currently using my own cooked 23506 rom using Calks Kitchen. The first time I cooked, I didn't look close enough and actually had the WM6.5 Position Fix AND SCase 1.10 - that caused major issues with lockups, etc.

After finally realizing this I simply deleted the Position Fix reg key rebooted and all worked great. Now whenever I cook a new rom I make sure ONLY to have 1.10 installed. I also made a few reg changes as mentioned on the software post at xda and it works perfectly - tap X to close any program/tap/hold X minimizes any program and tap/hold on start button opens showcase.

HKCU\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase:

SUITE_CloseOnTap --> change to 1

Again, not having used this rom that may not be the issue, but make sure you don't have the position fix installed or in the regsitry if you install 1.10. I tried the older version, but it seemed it kind of defeated the purpose of the newer WM Builds.

Also, for anyone who still uses mortbuttons I found the window class name and added it to the position fix area in the reg:

HKCU\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_PostitionFix_WinClasses -->add WCE_MortButtonsMenu

Don't mean to take over the thread with Showcase stuff - Indie I'll try the rom on my crippled device to make it up.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

I ran into a bit of an issue with Marketplace. When I installed AP Mobile the install bar wen about 3/4 of the way across and stoped. I saw the application ask a question for a split second then it disappeared. The install remained locked at 3/4. I shutdown the application using menu and exit. The program I was install remained under Marketplace. I click my response and all was well. I only install the one application from there so I don't know if it continues or not. Since I only install this one application and it installed fine, it was just under the Marketplace program. I never even brought it up. It has done this on all builds. I have not even look into a solution.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 11-19-2009 at 05:26 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

peacock93 is keeping up the good workpeacock93 is keeping up the good work

Anyone having trouble with QuickMenu being to small. Uninstall 2.7 if you have it installed then soft reset. Next, install 2.8 and click in the top left corner once the install is complete. Go to QuickMenu Options. Go to the view tab and there should be a drop down box that says something about Edges. It is usually set to 2. Change it to something around 10. Now it will be more finger friendly. You can set it to whatever you like.

pea****93
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Tried to use Internet Sharing and I got a error: "The file 'IntShr' cannot be opened. Either is is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one if its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." Anyone else get this problem? Is there a hack to get Internet Sharing to work? I'm trying to work on a friends laptop who's network adapter isn't working. I wanted to use my phone to connect in order to download updates for his Windows XP. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: Wanted to add that when this error pops up, clicking the ok button in the corner does nothing. The phone freezes and I have to soft reset.
It's listed on the first page under known issues. Although it does not say that this is the error. But - here is the fix. It happens to me and this fixes it
Media Searcher sets a registry setting when the music tab used for the first time, which causes an error in Internet Sharing.
To fix this issue, simply delete the following registry key:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\WIDCOMM
Old 11-19-2009, 05:51 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Tried to use Internet Sharing and I got a error: "The file 'IntShr' cannot be opened. Either is is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one if its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." Anyone else get this problem? Is there a hack to get Internet Sharing to work? I'm trying to work on a friends laptop who's network adapter isn't working. I wanted to use my phone to connect in order to download updates for his Windows XP. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: Wanted to add that when this error pops up, clicking the ok button in the corner does nothing. The phone freezes and I have to soft reset.
Perhaps if you read the entire first post, you would see this under "known issues" at the bottom of the post, and find that there is a very simple fix for you.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Bell

linkin is a n00b

Newbie question how do disable unlock on call ? can any one help me out i friggin love this rom Good job Inda ur the man !!!
Old 11-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkin View Post
newbie question how do disable unlock on call ? Can any one help me out i friggin love this rom good job inda ur the man !!!
start > csdevstrl >setup >triggers & options > lock during call > save > *backbutton* <-
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dealwitme is a n00b

How does this rom compare to Energys?
Old 11-19-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (EnergyRom)

Ghaleon is just getting started

Does anyone else use an AVRCP (bluetooth remote control) device with this ROM? I was trying to use my car kit this morning for playing music on the drive in and ran into an issue, just wondering if anyone else has any ideas.

The A2DP stereo bluetooth streaming worked fine from the music tab in Sense UI but when I tried using the play/pause or skip forward/back buttons on my bluetooth device, Windows Media Player popped up in response to the commands instead of the music tab player.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Use to be TP , now its E-V-O

jacker is keeping up the good workjacker is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jacker

I 'm a heavy bluetooth user and its just the way it is without regediting the phone that wm player is the default player.

It isn't too bad. Just update library and you are good to go.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development