PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I added task manager to one of my 12 shortcuts. Its not ideal but it works.
Another thing you can do is install Advanced Conifg. 3.3 and change the left soft key to task manager. It is mapped to phone right now, so it seems kind of redundant to have that button and the hardware button set for phone too. Open Advance config. Select menu/select key mapping/ click the drop down menu for left soft key and selct task manager/click ok/then soft reset. After the soft reset your left softkey should now be Task Manager
Attached Files
File Type: cab Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab (282.1 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by supasanch24; 11-19-2009 at 12:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2!!!!

jp2307 is keeping up the good workjp2307 is keeping up the good work
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
...Try this...Showcase. I use Showcase on EnergyROM and have tried it on this ROM as well, works fab. Go to showcase settings after install and set it up. I hide the close program up in the right hand corner under the clock. When exiting a program just tap and hold the clock and a drop menu comes down BUT you can also set it to close the program you are in with a quick tap of the clock, or as I mentioned tap and hold the clock and slide over to the showcase taskmanger link . No need to make taskmanager a hard key or shortcut link. Thats how I roll bro and it works great.....hope this helps.

Here is the Link....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4030896

didn't want to clutter this thread up with attachments and didn't check to see if it is already around here somewhere.
I tried Showcase two versions back and my phone started locking up left and right... un-installed less than 5 minutes later...as soon as it allowed me to go into the remove programs utility.

Let me refrase... not 2 versions back of showcase... but 2 versions back o Indagroove's ROM (and i did try the 101b and 110...with no sucess!! what version did you use???

JP

Last edited by jp2307; 11-19-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

hcrap is a n00b

Is there a change log for all these build?
Old 11-19-2009, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nicweezy is a n00b

is there a way to make the phone not lock when u have a phone call?

edit.. nvm, i found it
Old 11-19-2009, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
I tried Showcase two versions back and my phone started locking up left and right... un-installed less than 5 minutes later...as soon as it allowed me to go into the remove programs utility.

Let me refrase... not 2 versions back of showcase... but 2 versions back o Indagroove's ROM (and i did try the 101b and 110...with no sucess!! what version did you use???

JP
Actually, you jogged my memory a little, when I uninstalled Showcase, it got rid of or corrupted the standard task manager thing that's normally in the top right, I could close anything with an advanced task manager, I had to hard reset to get it back to normal.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:16 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
I think it is too small...we would be back to the old (unfriendly) menu from older versions of Windows mobile... i would really wished the creators of Showcase would solve the issues on their products since it looked so nice ..and having it mapped to the Long Press start menu... was so convenient...it is more convenient that the regular Tasks manager on the long send key since you could open an app with having to hold and click "Switch to"

JP
Install version 2.8.
Menu is much larger.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

crazycage is just getting started
Talking Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

I thought I would give this ROM a try and....I LOVE IT! Works great and FAST too!

Although it still doesn't have the updated MyPhone app but thats alright

I have 2 questions:

1) How do you set the X button on the new taskbar to close applications rather than minimize them? I find all my programs remain open

2) Why does the homescreen weather effects demo only show sometimes? Right now it only displays when I am on the Weather Tab in manila.

Thanks inda for the great ROM!
Old 11-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Where is the "aGPS" setting?
I had seen a couple of the veterans mention that they couldn't find it and decided to go digging myself and I can't find the setting anywhere. Also, in the Sense settings (the gears Icon at the end of the slider) the Location tab does nothing. I have tapped on it, clicked on it and tap-hold, and nothing happens. Bug or intentionally coded that way?

Thanks,

David
That's what I was wondering too. I never thought about my aGPS setting because up until this point, gps lock has been very fast . for some reason, this rom takes a long time andsoemtimes doesn't lock at all. I have the same radio in the same area for all these comparisons. Maybe I'll try some other radios.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
That's what I was wondering too. I never thought about my aGPS setting because up until this point, gps lock has been very fast . for some reason, this rom takes a long time andsoemtimes doesn't lock at all. I have the same radio in the same area for all these comparisons. Maybe I'll try some other radios.
i always flash a new radio after "flash dancing"

i'm inside at my desk in teh office & my GPS locks within about 5-10 seconds. pretty darn good if u ask me. a new radio will make a huge difference imo
Old 11-19-2009, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mrsmdh is just getting started

I love the rom and have flashed the last 5 versions. I really love the purple background that indagroove has in the screenshots on the first page. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks in advance!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development