PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 01:07 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111409

Sorry guys, my kitchen seems to have gotten corrupted. As you know, the latest build won't run cabs, tsks, or provxmls, which screws up a bunch of stuff. I've reposted the original rom link, which just needs the filping clock cab fix added (if it bothers you). It does suck though, because I didn't have this version of my kitchen archived.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111409

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Sorry guys, my kitchen seems to have gotten corrupted. As you know, the latest build won't run cabs, tsks, or provxmls, which screws up a bunch of stuff. I've reposted the original rom link, which just needs the filping clock cab fix added (if it bothers you). It does suck though, because I didn't have this version of my kitchen archived.

Sorry to here that, and ya I was able to figure out the old ROM address and I'm downloading now. Go out and enjoy the weekend. Thanks man.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Thanks for the update, I thought I was the only one with the cab problem.

Did you get any rest? Since it looks like the last update was done at around 3-4 this morning...
Old 11-14-2009, 01:23 PM
wizardhead

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111409

Quote:
omg not being able to use cabs is buggin the hell up out of me please can u go ahead and upload a new link for the first one if u dont mind
Old 11-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

np, I appreciate all that you do. Will go from #2 to #1 until you are ready for an update.

tsp

Quote:
Old 11-14-2009, 01:40 PM
wizardhead

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
np, I appreciate all that you do. Will go from #2 to #1 until you are ready for an update.

tsp

hey man can u post the 1st one that he made
Old 11-14-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G and Treo Pro

xdalaw is becoming a great contributor
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0)

Sorry to hear about your kitchen, Groove. Good luck putting it back together again.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

It's on post #1 again.

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardhead View Post
hey man can u post the 1st one that he made
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I am at work so I cannot flash back to the original ROM but even without being able to install any cabs, I have to say Sense 2.5 is beautiful.

Good work indagroove!
Old 11-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Ronar is a n00b

Love the new ROM Indagroove!

I ran into a small problem, of my own doing.

I was adding some custom task bar icons, and somehow, I've managed to lose the HTC volume control.

Adjusting the volume now results in a giant sized balloon text slider type box. Looks sorta like the stock 6.1 volume control, but it's inside a 'talk bubble' that looks like it is coming out of the speaker in the icon.

Hard reset... flash danced back to MR stock sprint rom, and back to this rom... no joy.

I also lose ActiveSync connection, so I have to enter boot loader manually.

I'm open to suggestion at this point.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development