PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)
Carrier: US Cellular

snipper_cr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EmpiROM - Featuring TellMe & WM6.5.1 - Fast, Stable, Sleek. For Touch Pro.

New problem: Pandora does not work. Try to run it and get a Visual C++ debug error, Vector subscript out of range.

Not sure whats with that. I've ran this .cab for pandora on several other ROMs (including stock) and it works.

Edit: Answer found: http://fluffyphones.com/how-to-windo...ys-full-songs/ You have to go into windows media player, "now playing", menu, then turn off shuffle. Why that causes this problem... no idea! But it fixed.

Last edited by snipper_cr; 11-11-2009 at 09:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Keep getting error " device have stop responding or removed from active sync" when tryin to copy files from PC to PPC?
Old 11-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

well the task bar says 73% and the notifications says 80, and I'll try another taskbar to see if that fixes it, I'm not one that likes the 1% increments anyways was just leaving it as is to see how it ran for a few days.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
It is a taskbar feature that is off from the system reading.
Some taskars have that happen and some don't.
I have used that one before and it did the same thing.

Try a new taskbar.
GF Round taskbar works perfectly.
Install it onto this rom and you should be golden.

I thanked your post as it might help someone, but it didn't work for me it's still off, there's still a 5% difference between taskbar and notifications, oh well not a big deal was just curious if anyone else was having the same issue.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:18 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I thanked your post as it might help someone, but it didn't work for me it's still off, there's still a 5% difference between taskbar and notifications, oh well not a big deal was just curious if anyone else was having the same issue.
Which taskbar did you install?
Did you reset after install?
It should work unless something else it effecting it but I don't think so.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:21 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Try un-installing a few and trying diff ones to see if you get any better results.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Which taskbar did you install?
Did you reset after install?
It should work unless something else it effecting it but I don't think so.
installed HTCtaskbar2 I believe is what it was called, and yep I rebooted afterwards, but like I said it's not a huge deal just wanted to bring it up to let others know that theres could possibly be off a little.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:31 PM
The Rootinator

Try this one and let me know if it fixes it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1241875891
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

SumoBear is a n00b

Quote:
You can find some themes, clocks and other cool stuff in my thread that should work fine on this rom.

Link in my sig.
Thanks root! I am obviously a noob. I can't seem to come up with a stock 2.1 manila white clock. Can you assist?
Old 11-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II Mr. X Rom

craigster is a n00b

Thanks for a great rom, liking it so far. Hard to get used to the start menu on the bottom though. My task manager started working after I installed tsowentaskbar6 wm6.5 version. When I click on the clock, the task bar shows up like it always did before.

Hope this helps someone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
empirom, rom, tellme, touch pro, windows mobile 6.5