PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 08:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: midNIGHT Titanium build 21867 (6.5NK) Clean ROM and very NOOB friendly thread..

hmmm, that was easy, if battery life is as good as rom looks and runs, im sold. lots of nice apps, looks good with your tweaks to titanium ect.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:18 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: midNIGHT Titanium build 21867 (6.5NK) Clean ROM and very NOOB friendly thread..

ok, found the issue and its my fault, i sd flash so sashimi was on fat32 card that i remove after flashing, almost all cabs work but not titanium cabs on homescreen. all is good except i wanna move plugins order on homescreen, any way to do this or do i need another cab?

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-18-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:25 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ok, found the issue and its my fault, i sd flash so sashimi was on fat32 card that i remove after flashing, almost all cabs work but not titanium cabs on homescreen. all is good except i wanna move plugins order on homescreen, any way to do this or do i need another cab?
updated the 2nd post with the cab for the editor... I have not used it recently but it's pretty easy and works well from what I remember.

You can read more about it here if you like......

And thanks for the feedback......
Attached Files
File Type: cab Showaco Chome Editor_Beta1.6.cab (232.5 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ptfdmedic; 10-18-2009 at 12:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:38 PM
ptfdmedic

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post

Which cabs don't work? Some of the panels require the corisponding software (example: Twitter needs the twitter app, facebook needs the facebook aps)..... Is this maybe what you are running into?
Old 10-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

how did u get 4.2 weather's display to work out of the box? with my copy of 4.2 when i updatet the first time my display is screwed then i have to change the display icons for it to show correctly. yours is working right out of the box. nice rom!
Old 10-18-2009, 01:22 PM
ptfdmedic

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
how did u get 4.2 weather's display to work out of the box? with my copy of 4.2 when i updatet the first time my display is screwed then i have to change the display icons for it to show correctly. yours is working right out of the box. nice rom!
I fixed it a while back. I don't remember what I did exactly but here is the oem and gps weather cab if your interested in taking a look at it......

Note that to use the GPS weather part of the weather panel the gps cab needs to be installed......

I'll try to get a cab made up for you if you would like it. Just let me know...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
I fixed it a while back. I don't remember what I did exactly but here is the oem and gps weather cab if your interested in taking a look at it......

Note that to use the GPS weather part of the weather panel the gps cab needs to be installed......

I'll try to get a cab made up for you if you would like it. Just let me know...
way cool man! if u could cab it up it would be sweet i have radarmerge and gps radar cabs.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:35 PM
acs tester

no issues op, i sd flash so the card with sashimi wasnt on phone after flash, without sashimi opera favs wouldnt import,weather wouldnt open and the comm plugin wouldnt open. put sashimi on other sd and softreset and all was good. this was totall my fault, not yours.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-18-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:19 PM
ptfdmedic

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
way cool man! if u could cab it up it would be sweet i have radarmerge and gps radar cabs.
Ok. I tried to cab up the oem but that is not going to be pretty. So all I did was fix the weather 4.2 cab. I just replaced the TitaniumWeather.mscr with my fixed version.......Let me know if it works.....
Attached Files
File Type: cab Showaco TitaniumWeather_v4.2.cab (1.45 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-21-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

lbcoach3347 is just getting started

Always love the Rom, but this dialer real sucks. Not finger friendly at all. I have tried to use others, but they wont install any suggestions on a different dialer. Thanks in advance

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development