PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think of the rom?
Love it! Best rom ever! 9 37.50%
Hste it! Worst rom ever! 1 4.17%
Eh...needs a little work. 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 06:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/04] Final Release Yay 4 Juggs 6.1 special Sprint & Alltel!!!!!!!!!!

well i tried playing around with it more got the bugs out via cab installs but cannot get the oems to cook into my kitchen...well look further into this...

Old 08-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
well i tried playing around with it more got the bugs out via cab installs but cannot get the oems to cook into my kitchen...well look further into this...

Juggs.... any progress on this?

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
Juggs.... any progress on this?
just an issue or 2 remains should be monday evening the latest.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: Verizon

jrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good workjrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good work

The Alltel rom says link not found
Old 08-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodizzkool01 View Post
The Alltel rom says link not found
i had to pull the alltel rom as it was far too buggy...still working out the kinks...very hard to do without having an alltel device.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: Verizon

jrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good workjrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
i had to pull the alltel rom as it was far too buggy...still working out the kinks...very hard to do without having an alltel device.
If u need any testing for it id be happy to try it
Old 08-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

once i get it sorted ill let you know...wont be too long i hope...day or 2
Old 08-17-2009, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

havieri23 is just getting started

i'm using radio 1.03 as suggested, but battery life seems pretty bad. from 8am to 4pm, i'm like at 20%..same setup as 5.0..any suggestions?
Old 08-30-2009, 11:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pyrotechnomimus is just getting started

Hey guys. I've been using 6.5 ROMs since Juggs went MIA during 4.0. I used the hell out of that ROM until 6.5 stuff seemed to be less buggy and was running pretty well. Then I started realizing that my girlfriend wasn't having any issues on her phone, but I was still having bugs. She's still running Juggs' version 4, has been since it came out. So, Juggs got me to come back to 6.1 and so far I gotta say, I'm loving this ROM. Its fast, I actually get better battery times than before, and I run about 4 emails at a time, do lots of internet surfing, and other such things. You just can't beat it for the speed its got.

Sprint version!
I have a few issues, but all somewhat minor I'd say. Right now if I go into the settings tab and press communications it either overlays and has some weird graphical error, or it looks like a tv that's getting a really bad picture. Only place it does it. Not a big issue as the things I turn off regularly are turned off already in this rom.

Second and last issue. When I go to do an MMS and do 'insert > picture' I can't select the camera option. It just won't load up my camera. I have to go from Camera, take a picture, then send via MMS. Or take the picture, then go insert picture and pick one from the sd card.

That's it, both are easily dealt with for the time being, especially since everything else is so stellar. I'm glad to see you back around Juggs and I'm happy to be using your ROMs again.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotechnomimus View Post
Hey guys. I've been using 6.5 ROMs since Juggs went MIA during 4.0. I used the hell out of that ROM until 6.5 stuff seemed to be less buggy and was running pretty well. Then I started realizing that my girlfriend wasn't having any issues on her phone, but I was still having bugs. She's still running Juggs' version 4, has been since it came out. So, Juggs got me to come back to 6.1 and so far I gotta say, I'm loving this ROM. Its fast, I actually get better battery times than before, and I run about 4 emails at a time, do lots of internet surfing, and other such things. You just can't beat it for the speed its got.

Sprint version!
I have a few issues, but all somewhat minor I'd say. Right now if I go into the settings tab and press communications it either overlays and has some weird graphical error, or it looks like a tv that's getting a really bad picture. Only place it does it. Not a big issue as the things I turn off regularly are turned off already in this rom.

Second and last issue. When I go to do an MMS and do 'insert > picture' I can't select the camera option. It just won't load up my camera. I have to go from Camera, take a picture, then send via MMS. Or take the picture, then go insert picture and pick one from the sd card.

That's it, both are easily dealt with for the time being, especially since everything else is so stellar. I'm glad to see you back around Juggs and I'm happy to be using your ROMs again.
to address your issues the graphical images are distorted like such because i forgot to include a background for the comm manager the files can be dl'd from this post. the second issue is a problem with the archsoft software that prevents it from using the camera in the picker...im still trying to get over that problem. but in the interim i have a new build out over at everythingdiamond.info feel free to check it out over there.
to fix the comm manager background just dl these files and copy to your windows folder.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P_BG.jpg (1.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg P_BG_2.jpg (1.5 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, sprint touch pro, touch pro