PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 05:15 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: dcd's hermann ROM & kitchen 2.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
there's a new sprint carrier cab up. probably because of the leaked PRI update and radio from coinflipper.

when i try to install the new carrier cab it says that the old carrier cab can not be removed, do i want to continue? i hit yes and it seems to have worked. anyone else get this?
That's because the carrier cab cab's all have the "Allow Uninstall = False", so you can't uninstall them once they've been installed.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work

Anybody try playing licensed audio files? I've been borrowing language wma files from the public library. When I tried it on the old dcd 6.1 roms, they didn't work.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Here's a HTC Random Access cab for those that miss the quick navigation bar in your contacts list. Just install, then soft reset.
Every cab I have tried on DCD does not work, including this one, anything else I need to install? Thanks
Old 08-05-2009, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
Every cab I have tried on DCD does not work, including this one, anything else I need to install? Thanks
i'm using his 2.00 rom and have installed several cabs with no problems, including the random access. Are you installing to the device and not storage card? Did you hard reset after flashing?
Old 08-05-2009, 11:27 PM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
i'm using his 2.00 rom and have installed several cabs with no problems, including the random access. Are you installing to the device and not storage card? Did you hard reset after flashing?
+1, I have yet to run into a issue when installing cabs...
Old 08-05-2009, 11:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No problems with .cabs, but I will corroborate the battery concerns. 7-8 hours on 2.0 with medium usage, 1.11 was almost twice that. Flashed to MR4 and haven't had to charge in like 2 days, so I don't think the battery is hosed.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

need for speed works in his newest rom. Nice.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:38 PM
dcd
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
need for speed works in his newest rom. Nice.
because apparently my virtual memory has never been correctly allocated (since titan) and it is now thanks to da_g.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
+1, I have yet to run into a issue when installing cabs...
Thanks I meant every cab of Random Access, I hard reset and tried again and this time it worked

Thanks
Old 08-06-2009, 10:56 PM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
Thanks I meant every cab of Random Access, I hard reset and tried again and this time it worked

Thanks
Oh okay... My fault, I thought you meant .cabs in general wouldn't install. Glad you got it all sorted out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development