PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo
Re: [ROM] [06.21.09] Silence & MightyMike Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I'm not able to login sprint.com either in Opera. I can pull up the page, but when I try to log in I also get a pop up asking me to open/save a file. Screenshot attached.
yeah...samething here (never works for me on opera ..always skyfire for it.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:08 PM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint
Threadstarter

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketab View Post
not sure this was discussed earlier, I need my TomTom 6 to work on my TP. I have tried it on this rom and mightrom final 4 and it say failed to start. I really do not want to be left behind and not enjoy your new roms. Please help. either than that an amazing rom.
Your settings could be messed up. I have garmin and it works great.
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Your gonna mess up my download tracking lol!!
BTW in a few hours 400 strong!!
I didn't know you were doing tracking. Well I will provide you with the statistics.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Your gonna mess up my download tracking lol!!
BTW in a few hours 400 strong!!
I'm sure he'll be happy to give you stats from his, too. I know he's done it for Mighty before.

Edit: Well, guess he beat me to it :P
Old 06-21-2009, 04:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Your settings could be messed up. I have garmin and it works great.
all I have is a navigator folder with the launcher inside in the storage card and a maps folder. All ever do was make a shortcut for the launcher and it would work. I even went back to MR 4.16 to see if it would work and it does. What setting should I try?
Old 06-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Threadstarter

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Fixed keyb !!
Fixed opera to work with sprint account !!
Fixed PIE !!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Fixed keyb !!
Fixed opera to work with sprint account !!
Fixed PIE !!
please release the fixes in a hotfix - not only in new rom if thats what you are doing.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
please release the fixes in a hotfix - not only in new rom if thats what you are doing.
Has to be done in a new rom!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post

Edit: Damn, when I show the 'programs tab', the programs tab freezes when trying to scroll. I believe this is a module overlap issue. Happens on some ROMS when you apply the shawaco All_Programsv4.1_3ICON. I guess I'll have to wait for you guy to make a TF3D2 version of the ROM.
To fix the frozen programs tab, set these registry keys:

Code:
HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila
"EnableStartMenu"=dword:00000000

HKLM\Software\HTC\EnlargeMenu
"EnableManilaStartMenu"=dword:00000000

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Has to be done in a new rom!!
thanks for the fixes.

I know these ROMS do not affect the radio, but those of us on Alltel don't seem to be getting the 3g signal. For us it's "rA", and in most of Mike's roms it shown up as a "E" instead of the normal "EV or 1X".

I've done some speed tests and it's almost like i'm not even getting the rA speeds. In the past, those roms that had this issue, i didn't keep on my phone for longer than 5 minutes. But since Mike helped on this ROM, i wanted to give this a bit of a whirl.

Can you or Mike please look into this. It probably affects the Verizon customers as well.

thanks

Radio: 2.35.00WF

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development