PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [July 2] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.08...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

yea i did notice that it didnt work with threaded msg. but that didnt bother me too much. the delay is whats gonna kill me lol hopefully its not always like that
Old 07-05-2009, 12:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

mrsamtee is keeping up the good workmrsamtee is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [July 2] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.08...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

thanks skunkape got it to work, pretty fast delivery for me so far
Old 07-05-2009, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkApe View Post
yea i did notice that it didnt work with threaded msg. but that didnt bother me too much. the delay is whats gonna kill me lol hopefully its not always like that
Hey skunkape, not trying to be a smarta**, but did you know that down here in the Florida swamps there is an Urban Legend of the missing link and we call it "skunkape" also. The name just surprised me especially since you are in NY.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i have my gmail email set up through IMAP on my phone and vlingo works really well with it. i'm really liking 1.08. i'm even getting used to xt9. the only thing i'm having trouble with is with Showaco Titanium Weather. cant get it to update and the radar is for another state.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
i have my gmail email set up through IMAP on my phone and vlingo works really well with it. i'm really liking 1.08. i'm even getting used to xt9. the only thing i'm having trouble with is with Showaco Titanium Weather. cant get it to update and the radar is for another state.
did you use the patched mortscript that was put out for it? it got my weather to update but the radar is still showing central florida for some reason...
Attached Files
File Type: zip TitaniumWeather.zip (3.2 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 07-05-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsamtee View Post
thanks skunkape got it to work, pretty fast delivery for me so far

no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
Hey skunkape, not trying to be a smarta**, but did you know that down here in the Florida swamps there is an Urban Legend of the missing link and we call it "skunkape" also. The name just surprised me especially since you are in NY.

lol yea i know...i lived in fl for a lil while, but the skunkape thing is an inside joke from about 12 years ago ahaha.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

DCD just posted 1.09
thanks so much DCD for the best ever roms
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

anybody know what was fixed/new in 1.09?
Old 07-05-2009, 03:03 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

So I get 1.08 all set-up and now 1.09 comes out..

DCD, do you have the rapid charger on these ROM's?

I wish there was some sort of change log so I could know..
Old 07-05-2009, 03:04 PM
dcd
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkApe View Post
anybody know what was fixed/new in 1.09?
every issue reported through the first 62 pages of this thread should be fixed, nothing is being added or changed until bug free.

mp3 ringtones must be in mydocuments tannerj
usb drive device not supported ezurus #402
task manager doesnt work after reboot billblack #403
bluetooth PAN no gateway glougloumouth #479
type, backspace in to: email crash viper8u2 #498
the word power types as werpo delewaresace #619

Last edited by dcd; 07-05-2009 at 03:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development