PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 06:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Re: [ROM] [June 17] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.05...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Is there a way to get the rhodium notification enhancement onto DCD's 1.05 ROM? I cant stand the traditional small icons of windows mobile.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:34 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM] [June 17] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.05...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
DCD are you done with 6.1?, for me 6.1 is still much faster and smoother then 6.5, I would love to see you further develop the .96 rom.
ill second this request

Old 06-22-2009, 12:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
DCD are you done with 6.1?, for me 6.1 is still much faster and smoother then 6.5, I would love to see you further develop the .96 rom.
me 3!
Old 06-22-2009, 03:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Raph800 Radio Telus 1.04.05V OS: indagrooves latest
Carrier: Cricket

neurotek is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to neurotek Send a message via MSN to neurotek Send a message via Yahoo to neurotek

I dig the DCD roms myself. I've tried pretty much every rom and cooked many roms with diff kitchens... 1.05 seems great, i've been adding to it slowly. I have issues with Opera too, sporadic....and where did the zoom option go!?
gonna go back to the stable version. Other than that, great job DCD!
Old 06-22-2009, 07:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anybody having any issues with the phone ringing? i know there is both he sounds and notifications and also phone settings. on a hard reset, the phone settings within sounds and notifications is not enabled.

at first i enabled it and set the ringer, but would have issues with the phone ringing. Volume would be on, but acted as if it were on silent. I did a hard reset last night, havent received a call yet, but just curious to see if anybody has had a similar issue.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

I also noticed some bugs with the ringer/notification settings, in the .96 rom if you set the ringer to "vibrate and ring" the setting will not stay it will allways switch between vibrate only and ring only depending if sound is enabled or not, in the 1.05 rom this issue was fixed but its still buggy sometimes I loose all ringtones and the phone will not ring unless I select the ringtone "alarm-beeps"
Old 06-22-2009, 09:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey i am having a problem with setting a ringtone it wont let me copy says there isn't enough memory, but i haven't installed anything not sure if there is a fix for this or not. Also I miss calls it won't even ring other than that this thing screams it is blazin fast DCD thanks for all your hard work it really shows

Old 06-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

+1 for problems with the phone ringing. i've loaded so much stuff on my phone i just thought it was an app messing with my phone, but i see others have had the same problem. it was strange. sometimes the phone would ring (like when i called it from my land line) and some times it would not (like when my wife would call me from her work) i actually was holding it in my hand and staring at the tf3d home screen one time when my wife called me. no ring, but the s2a screen came up and i also noticed a notification bubble pop up and then disappear 2 or 3 times real fast. i'll see if i can test it some more.

PS: i hate the 6.5 start menu. is there a way to go back to the 6.1 start menu?
Old 06-22-2009, 10:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: alltel

billblack is just getting started

This ROM (1.05) has the Corrupt Ringtone issue that seems to have plagued all newer ROMs. If you have a WAV format ringtone it seems to work OK. Any other format seems to break it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ill probably just use one of the normal ring tones on the phone for now until there is a fix. hopefully there will be a fix soon.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development