PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 07:34 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Is the New ROM Uploaded with the folders skin fix in it?
I dont think so.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Hey... Thanks for the new ROM. Ive been trying this out over the last few days and been pretty happy. I will also be installing this update and checking it out. Very pleased so far.

May I suggest one thing though... Can you make the Programs that you have auto install uninstallable?

There are a few programs that u have there that Id like to change with others (EG: Switch Total Commander to Rescoe Explorer or Beejive to Palringo) without having doubles of programs that do the same thing.

Just a suggestion.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 06-01-2009, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Hey... Thanks for the new ROM. Ive been trying this out over the last few days and been pretty happy. I will also be installing this update and checking it out. Very pleased so far.

May I suggest one thing though... Can you make the Programs that you have auto install uninstallable?

There are a few programs that u have there that Id like to change with others (EG: Switch Total Commander to Rescoe Explorer or Beejive to Palringo) without having doubles of programs that do the same thing.

Just a suggestion.
Ok, thx resn. I flashed this morning then went to sleep so I JUST noticed the folders and went back and read the tread to make sure he was aware of it and seen his post that hes uploading the fix. Will just wait. GREAT work as usual NRGZ!!!!!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell

drvon is just getting started

Just wondering the difference between the os builds 21728 and 21725? I'm running the 2009 5 28 build and the only issue I have is some memory leakage. The Memory usage slowly creeps up throughout the day. I will flash to the new build only if it helps the leakage, because every thing is running great. Including battery life, I have no real complaints about the battery usage.

Love this Rom!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hello
I have been reading thru the posts and seen that there was going to be a updated rom go out tonight from Nrgz with the fixes in it can somone confirm if that has been updated yet?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3Jorge View Post
I have it working perfectly on Sprint... Important part is to install the following two cabs... first the carries and then the Update PRL/Profile one....
DCD carrier one has the update PRI option which will mess EVRYTHING up on the TP...
Now you tell me - basically my phone's data connection went

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3Jorge View Post
Well... DCD carrier cab WILL work... don't get me wrong... but it has UpdatePRI available and if it gets ran on purpose or accidently it will mess up your TP and you will have to wither fix you Data connections manually or wipe them and let Update profiles fix it for ya... Plus I like the Update PRL and Profile options on my phone
I followed the thread here to repair what the carrier cab broke so I flashed back to stock and but no avail. At least now within "Device Information" it's got the correct username, and also the correct values in MDN and MSID. The MEID looks a little suspect thou starts with "A100000..." but I could be wrong there.

The carrier cab has been a complete nightmare. Even flashing back to stock and following the directions in the above thread I am still getting a "!" on the task bar with the "Error Code 67 - Registration Failure. Your PCS Vision username and password may be incorrect. Please try again." When I attempt to browse the web or use data.

I guess I'll have to take the phone in to be replaced/repaired - it's as good as a paper weight now...

Certainly not the last time I flash - but certainly the last time I flash a ROM that you need to run a carrier cab afterwards.....

Last edited by cmajewsk; 06-01-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steb0ne is becoming a great contributor

Has anyone gotten Remote Desktop working on this ROM? Mine doesn't appear to wanna use the data connection. I don't get any error message or anything, it just sits there.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:48 PM
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

NRGZ said at 4:30 the new ROM was uploading, are you guys sure its not upldated? Its been 4 hours since he said uploading now.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:01 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
NRGZ said at 4:30 the new ROM was uploading, are you guys sure its not upldated? Its been 4 hours since he said uploading now.
The files are all named the same and he said he would let everyone know when the upload was finished.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:15 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
The files are all named the same and he said he would let everyone know when the upload was finished.
Oh,ok. Thanks resn.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro