PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JickBahTech is keeping up the good workJickBahTech is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to JickBahTech
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Which ROM are you running? Do you have S2U2 installed? That has a Unlock to Home option.
That's the only thing I can think of...

The Tachi dialer is buggy, this could be the cause of it. Have you played with the settings in InCall Power Manager? I have the Phone set of options unchecked, and the only Option I have selected is Show phone at screen on and it works well for me. The one reg edit that seems to help the dialer behave (not necessarily your issue) is making sure HKLM>Comm>ConnMgr>Planner>Settings>SuspendResume is set to #777. I was adivsed to use Registry Editor since Total Commander cant make the right kind of mod.
Hope that shed some light.
Thanks for the reply. I'm using the 8/11 afternoon standard release. I'm not using S2u2.
I can't think of anything I could've installed that would create a "power on to home" setting.

I'll check out InCall. I JUST fixed SuspendResume last night (I used Resco, and it seemed to handle the edit correctly), so we'll see if that makes a difference.

Is anyone aware of a setting or Reg edit that would create an "awake phone to home" option?
Old 08-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

two questions...im not using manilla, can i change the icons on the "action" screen and how can i add "system" volume control and rinnger volume control to the volume control
Old 08-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I can remove or restore it at will, the NRG wallpaper is in your my pics folder.

I change WP all the time, I just changed back to the wave WP & it looks like this:

~John

Could you please put up the cab for that task bar that you are running it looks cool, Thx...
Old 08-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

reedster is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
It always does that it should work fine. Its normal.. It should create an icon in the system folder I think.

Well, I got the program to work... Now, one last "cosmetic" question... My icon has an orange shirted Vista guy with a talking bubble... anyone know how to change it to match the blue square icon like NRG's Page 1 pic?

Last edited by reedster; 08-23-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started
Re: Got BG4All working on manila 2.1 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
The Cab for BG4All

Attached FilesSuperboy007
Someone fix this file?? Cant download!!
Old 08-23-2009, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

DropZone9540 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
two questions...im not using manilla, can i change the icons on the "action" screen and how can i add "system" volume control and rinnger volume control to the volume control
Start>Utilities>Tweaks>HTC Volume Control.

Volume control fix is in there. I don't know about the action screen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

JickBahTech is keeping up the good workJickBahTech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to JickBahTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by JickBahTech View Post
Hey all.
Having two annoyances with this ROM, and I hope I'm just missing a reg edit or something.

1) Everytime I turn the phone off, when I turn it back on it sends me to the home screen. There's always a lag though, as if I've hit the home button. There are MANY times I don't want the screen running the whole time, but would like the screen to wake up to what I left it on.
It's a MAJOR pain when the screen turns off during a call, then wakes back up at the home screen. You have no controls, and pressing the phone key is inconsistent at best. Sometimes you can get back, sometimes you'll double press the phone key by accident.

2) Speaking of calls. My screen wont STAY off during a phone call. It wakes up every 10-15 seconds or so, and as my phone wakes up and goes to the home screen, this means I can't leave my phone in my pocket during a call.

Hoping some one here might be able to point me in the right direction.
Thanks!
Update.
Was messing around with some different settings, and turned off TF3D to mess around with Titanium, and lo and behold, the phone doesn't revert to Home Screen.

What settings might TF3D be messing with that could cause an automatic wake to home screen?
Old 08-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
i posted this in the main touch pro section, think its on the 2nd page by now
Old 08-23-2009, 05:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...42113&page=118
Old 08-23-2009, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedster View Post
Well, I got the program to work... Now, one last "cosmetic" question... My icon has an orange shirted Vista guy with a talking bubble... anyone know how to change it to match the blue square icon like NRG's Page 1 pic?
Restart can change just about any icon, only downfall is you will have to find the icon you want to use yourself. It also can change the order off icons.

reSTART.cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro