PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 04:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

benanthony is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
i like this rom

BUT

4 hour battery life is not cutting it
Make sure you GPS is turned off, I used the HTC GPSTool that is included in the ROM the other day and I am almost sure it left the GPS open I noticed that my battery started draining super fast all of the sudden and kept doing so even after soft resets, I opened it up and clicked open port and then closed it, now my battery life is back to stable.

Also I noticed that when my batt was draining super fast it wasn't being reported in any of the battery monitor programs they where all still showing around 157mah with the phone on and 13 - 87mah in standby, but it was definetly using more power than that, or it could be just bad reporting on the battery drivers part to that is getting messed up. If you really want to know take a volt meter to your battery and see what it reads.

But who knows that may not have been the problem, but it is at least something to check.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Maybe I am wrong

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-05-2009, 04:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xzachtli is keeping up the good workxzachtli is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
The call quality issues, I did notice one slight bug with the in call call volume, it seems to be so loud at times that the person can hear themselves echoing back. but if i tap the volume down button it seems to "jump" to the correct volume and even if i turn it back up to full again it doesnt go as loud as it was.
This is the only thing I have ever had issue with. Can't reproduce it when I want to though - like when I'm trying to test fixes. If anyone has suggestions, I'd appreciate it - either on reproducing the issue or suggested fixes.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Alltel)
Carrier: Alltel

floatingpi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
User Customization: its auto installs cabs, xml provisioning files, creates/copies/deletes Directories, reg/manila tweaks & more...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59566
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337

Damn that is awsome, had no idea this was around... Thanks for posting, sweet. Won't have to worry about upgrades from here on out. Sweet!
Old 08-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
4hrs? what r u doing where u cant get more than that???

nothing that's normal usage few pic few txt few calls pretty much my normal day
Old 08-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzachtli View Post
This is the only thing I have ever had issue with. Can't reproduce it when I want to though - like when I'm trying to test fixes. If anyone has suggestions, I'd appreciate it - either on reproducing the issue or suggested fixes.
I went Settings-Personal-Buttons and made the Up/Down repeat rate slow. Not a major fix but it made the control less "jumpy" for me and seems to have helped.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
ppst?
All the points are important
EQUIPMENT-ROM-PRL-RADIO-FIXES-BACKLIGTH, ETC.
CDMA it's not complicate and it's a strong plataform.
It's not the same had and opinion for some body than olny use the equipment for SMS and the rest of the service not a lot.
I made some comparations and variations with diferent ROM'S using TP, the same PRL and the new Sprint Radio.
I used the diferent links haved opinion about the Radio and how important it's talking about the Battery.
I made me a question wath's the reason about variations in the same points like:

RX: Receive
Ec/Io: Signal to Interference Ratio

If in the most of the ROM'S are using 6.5 ecxept Sprint Stok and PSYKIusing 6.1

Talking About RADIO:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=531134

How Long Does Your Battery Last?
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgee...ht=spj+battery

Drain Battery it's and enigma...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7-22 FieldTrial.jpg (87.8 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg FieldTrial Aurora.jpg (89.8 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg FieldTrial Juicy.jpg (86.4 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg FieldTrial MR.jpg (84.2 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg FieldTrial Pskiy.jpg (77.5 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-05-2009, 05:20 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
All the points are important
EQUIPMENT-ROM-PRL-RADIO-FIXES-BACKLIGTH, ETC.
CDMA it's not complicate and it's a strong plataform.
It's not the same had and opinion for some body than olny use the equipment for SMS and the rest of the service not a lot.
I made some comparations and variations with diferent ROM'S using TP, the same PRL and the new Sprint Radio.
I used the diferent links haved opinion about the Radio and how important it's talking about the Battery.
I made me a question wath's the reason about variations in the same points like:

RX: Receive
Ec/Io: Signal to Interference Ratio

If in the most of the ROM'S are using 6.5 ecxept Sprint Stok and PSYKIusing 6.1

Talking About RADIO:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=531134

How Long Does Your Battery Last?
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgee...ht=spj+battery

Drain Battery it's and enigma...
The end
Old 08-05-2009, 05:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
The end
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter
How to analyse drive test datas on cdma 2000 1X?

What drive test data do you have that you're trying to analyze?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter
Please send me an article or white paper that tells about it including the Mobile TX, Mobile RX, Ec/Io and BER analysis.

For those who are reading this thread, describing these terms may be helpful:
  • TX: Transmit
  • RX: Receive
  • Ec/Io: Signal to Interference Ratio
  • BER: Bit Error Rate
Dexter, a good place to start reading about this is System Coverage Test and Measurement in Wireless CDMA Networks.

TX and RX are fundamental. BER is pretty easy to understand. Ec/Io is far more complex, due to the power-sharing architecture used in CDMA. Here is a short movie describing Ec/Io and one giving some example calculations.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:31 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I was looking at nrgz twitter page and he says "new vga roms from me coming tonight"
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro