PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 09:56 AM
yay
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 1 and 2
Carrier: sprint

yay is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Sep 8|HERM| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21916|24634 - 2.1/2.5/CHT/GTX/MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmky View Post
I love the Energy ROM. But - I still can't get the WiFi router to work. Soon after the phone goes to standby it cuts out with the "unsupported connection" message, like many others have said.

I tried the TouchPro Tweak setting of WiFi: standby enabled and that doesn't do it. Still does it. Very frustrating. Anyone else have a fix for this? Running one of the August Cookie editions... as long as I keep the screen active and the phone fully on, it works fine.
Have you tried soft resetting your phone? Give that a shot. I noticed that some settings on the phone do not take effect until a soft reset is done even though it is not normally required. I am not sure that this will work but it doesn't hurt to try.

Edit: I see in your sig that you are using an apache? I hope you do know that this is a rom for the cdma touch pro.

Last edited by yay; 09-22-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro w/ Energy Rom
Carrier: Boost Mobile

greenmky is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yay View Post
Have you tried soft resetting your phone? Give that a shot. I noticed that some settings on the phone do not take effect until a soft reset is done even though it is not normally required. I am not sure that this will work but it doesn't hurt to try.

Edit: I see in your sig that you are using an apache? I hope you do know that this is a rom for the cdma touch pro.
I've tried it a few times playing around with the various power save settings. No luck. Only thing I haven't tried is a hard reset, since I noticed other folks with the same problem. I might roll back to one of the older builds (May I think) that someone else said worked previously.

Updated my profile with the correct phone
Old 09-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800, Alltel TP Raphael 800
Carrier: Vz

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
so in other words, you're saying that the link in post #2 are strictly for standard energy?
Currently, yes, NRG just didn't bother cooking a new Reference last time. Whether a ROM is Standard or Reference has nothing to do with 21xxx or 23xxx or 24xxx, etc, it's basically how much NRG customizations are cooked in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeparker54 View Post
GASP! it IS disabled. My phone is haunted! JK, I don't know why, but I've tried re-enabling and disabling it several times, but still get long vibration in the dialer. If I disable touchresponse and built in vibration setting, there's no feedback on any other keyboard/menu (AFAIK - only been playing for a couple days), only on dialer...
I think there's a reg hack for that. Not positive, but creative Googling may turn something up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
...Not sure if this is a graphics problem, a MaxSense problem, or a user problem, but noticed that if I am on the home screen and slide the phone open all that displays in landscape mode is the shortcut page. I can't seem to get any other screen in landscape mode, and the shortcuts are all scattered instead of being grouped like they are in portrait...
I know there's currently no landscape from the Maxsense home. Not sure how far that goes, but getting just the shortcuts in landscape view is normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL85 View Post
when is the next update for the maxsense nrg? .. or is there no more? ..
It should come eventually, probably only after the GSM Raphael gets a new one.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Random
Carrier: Random

stevopativo is keeping up the good workstevopativo is keeping up the good work

I was having a problem with the internet sharing "connect" button being greyed out so I replaced the dll and cooked it into your "Standard 'Reference'" ROM! Thanks! I've enjoyed what you've done with this! If you would like me to send you a copy so that you may extract the intshare.dll just PM me. I'm sure others would appreciate the ability to use internet sharing!
Old 09-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: --

scicarb is a n00b

Help with the lockscreen. I used the Livven Lockscreen to mod the standard WM6.5.x lockscreen to look GTX. It works great until I get a notification, then the original notification sliders appear, but they are squished. I have looked through a variety of lockscreen.cpr files and cannot find any that reference an image for the notification sliders. Does anyone have any ideas? I imagine the images are in the shellres.dll or someplace similar.

I am using the Energy.HERMAN.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.09 ROM.

TIA
scicarb

Last edited by scicarb; 09-24-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ravioli817 is a n00b

Im still having trouble with the keyboard not working. Ive used task29, flash danced and tried soft resetting. it worked once after the soft reset and now it wont work anymore. does anyone have a way to fix this?
Old 09-25-2010, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

Man, what in the world is this latest rom using for text messaging? Im getting the usual suggestion bar with another set of suggestions hidden around said bar. Also it has some letters that hang as they are highlighted. Normally any letter typed will be highlighted for a slip second but this will cause some to stay highlighted for several seconds.

Id think its the cabs I use to make alltel MMS work but this is the 5th version of this rom ive used without any issue like this.
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 09-25-2010, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

jrebo is keeping up the good workjrebo is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravioli817 View Post
Im still having trouble with the keyboard not working. Ive used task29, flash danced and tried soft resetting. it worked once after the soft reset and now it wont work anymore. does anyone have a way to fix this?
I think it's your keyboard hardware that's failing and it's just coincidence that it's happening during your flash. To prove this wrong, you should flash back to your previous ROM and see if the keyboard works 100% of the time.

Good Luck.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: SPRINT

mak101 is a n00b

I have flashed Mighty ROM long before and then SPRINT replaced my TP1 with same and never got a chance to flash it. Its been long time I flashed it. I read few threads but I am still confuse. I have TP1 from sprint and I would like to flash with energy rom with GTX themed.

How can I find out, if my phone is already unlocked? (Not sure I unlocked it before)
I am downloading Energy.HERMAN.24634.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.09.7z. zip file, is that the right one for my phone?
Do I have to download and install any other software for GTX themed?

I have done it before but I am still nervous this time and I know these has been answered many times but I am not finding it

Thanks.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

nsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak101 View Post
How can I find out, if my phone is already unlocked? (Not sure I unlocked it before)
I am downloading Energy.HERMAN.24634.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.09.7z. zip file, is that the right one for my phone?
Do I have to download and install any other software for GTX themed?

I have done it before but I am still nervous this time and I know these has been answered many times but I am not finding it

Thanks.
Put your phone into bootloader mode (soft reset while holding down the power key and volume down key). You should come to a tri-colored screen. If unlocked, you should see "0.37.CMONEX". That means its unlocked.But since its a replacement phone from Sprint, it shouldnt be unlocked.

|GOOGLE+|gplus.to/sauceda35

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro