PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP, TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sa_doug is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 27| 21907|23569 ¯`·. MaxSense / Sense 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron36 View Post
can someone put me in the right direction on how to flash to these roms?

thanks
If you have a Touch Pro 2, you are on the wrong thread. This thread is for the Touch Pro.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 27| 21907|23569 ¯`·. MaxSense / Sense 2

Quote:
yes i have flashaed roms before however this rom file does not look like rom files ive flashed in the past.for example in past ive put a rom onto my sd card and ran program to install from there,or extracted rom with winrar make connection with wmdc and then run program from computer. is there another method to in stall this one? thanks
These are both correct ways to flash NRG's roms.
If you use the sd card method all you need to do is copy the RAPHIMG.nbh (extracted from the .7Z file you downloaded) file to the root directory of the sd card. Install the card in the phone and reboot the phone. It should see the file and start automatically. I've only done it this way once so I don't remember if it promps for anything.
The other way is to use the Hermann_CustomRUU.exe file that you can find by searching this thread.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Ron36

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa_doug View Post
If you have a Touch Pro 2, you are on the wrong thread. This thread is for the Touch Pro.
i have bolth tp1 and tp2 thanks
Old 07-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Ron36

Quote:
These are both correct ways to flash NRG's roms.
If you use the sd card method all you need to do is copy the RAPHIMG.nbh (extracted from the .7Z file you downloaded) file to the root directory of the sd card. Install the card in the phone and reboot the phone. It should see the file and start automatically. I've only done it this way once so I don't remember if it promps for anything.
The other way is to use the Hermann_CustomRUU.exe file that you can find by searching this thread.
i have extracted download file with winrar and put it on my sd and when i run it it says :there is no application associated with raphing.run the app.1st then open this file from within the app.

what am i doing wrong?
Old 07-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: windows mobile
Carrier: sprint

jacksonnobel is a n00b

I notice my phone randomly lits it sometimes for no reason. Anyone know why? I use the latest energy rom. Thanks
Old 07-05-2010, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
i have extracted download file with winrar and put it on my sd and when i run it it says :there is no application associated with raphing.run the app.1st then open this file from within the app.

what am i doing wrong?
I'd make sure that the raphimg.nbh file is the only file on the root of the sd_card.

EDIT: I just reread your reply, are you trying to run the file from file explorer? All you need to do is reset the phone, it will automatically read the file on the root directory of the phone when the phone restarts

Last edited by sa_doug; 07-05-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Ron36

Quote:
I'd make sure that the raphimg.nbh file is the only file on the root of the sd_card.

EDIT: I just reread your reply, are you trying to run the file from file explorer? All you need to do is reset the phone, it will automatically read the file on the root directory of the phone when the phone restarts
im not real versed on computer terms.what does sd root mean exactly.the file is on my sd card now and when i reset tp1 nothing happenand is still running sprint stock rom

i apperciate any and all help
Old 07-05-2010, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
im not real versed on computer terms.what does sd root mean exactly.the file is on my sd card now and when i reset tp1 nothing happenand is still running sprint stock rom

i apperciate any and all help
The file needs to be in the root directory on the sd card. I also had a problem where the file was not recognized on my 512mb card, I switched to another sd card that I had and it worked. Maybe you are having the same issue. Do you have another sd card that you can use? It might be the way the card is formatted or the type of sd card that is causing the problem
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Ron36

ok thanks i will try my 8mb sandisc was trying with 2mb sandisc
Old 07-05-2010, 06:24 PM
Ron36

Quote:
The file needs to be in the root directory on the sd card. I also had a problem where the file was not recognized on my 512mb card, I switched to another sd card that I had and it worked. Maybe you are having the same issue. Do you have another sd card that you can use? It might be the way the card is formatted or the type of sd card that is causing the problem
i tried switching sd cards didnt work

how do i install these roms!

i need step by step
dummy instructions PLEASE!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro