PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 10:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

chefnickb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 27| 21907|23569 ¯`·. MaxSense / Sense 2

does anyone know of an album with social networking that scrolls with the swpe of a finger and lets you zoom by making circular motion on screen like the alum on the stock rom.... I absolutley love this rom and have every aspsect tweeked to my liking the only this that is driving me nuts is the album. When I go to sype to get to the next pic in full screen it is stuck in pan mode and wont let me I have to use the D Pad to go to the next pic and pust the select button to get to menu... I know this is being picky, I just hate to have everything working so perfectly and just one little thing bother me...... Someone please help it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:05 PM
N00b

chefnickb is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 27| 21907|23569 ¯`·. MaxSense / Sense 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez View Post
I flashed the Dink glass rom 23569 after flashing the stock rom and I can not use my keyboard for messages (it doesn't work - no letters appear in the message when keys are depressed) and when I pop up the onscreen keyboard, the letters do not match up with the keys and are all skewed. I am going to try the other "stable" update.

I have been using the Energy rom from a few updates ago and all worked ok. Hope it's not just me. =(

Well,, I tried the other file and it still doesn't work:

Same issue, keyboard still doesn't work...... any ideas?
If you are experienceing this issue after flash all you have to do is soft reset and it should work fine!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro
Carrier: USCC

stellar19 is a n00b

I'm running the 23569 GTX version. Ran into the annoying William Archbell message that essneitally hoses Sense. Doing a hard flash to see if that resolves the issue.

In terms of keeping support for the CDMA Touch Pro, as others have stated, this ROM has really been stable for the last few months and we all gravitate towards are favorite flavor and just monitor for any updates.

**Hard flash did not resolve this and I have perused the other Energy threads and it appears to plague them as well.**

2nd EDIT**Doing the flash dance instead of Task29 didn't help either. Flash to Energy Cookie and not phantom message. Must be something up with the GTX ROM.

Last edited by stellar19; 06-28-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Just updated to the 6/27 version and I have a little problem. I went with the 21XXX Cookie ROM. Everything is working but every so often (several times a day) my phone will not turn on. I have to soft reset to get everything back to normal.

Going to try 23XXX Cookie to see how it goes with that version.

tsp
Old 06-29-2010, 12:00 AM
sbl
Lurker
Pocket PC: Alltel Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel -> VZW

sbl is just getting started

Running Android during the day and NRG 6/21 "stock" 2.5 @ night/weekend. I prefer to install Cookie myself so I can update it without waiting. Grabbing 6/27 now, so +1 on continued support!

Thank you,
sbl
Old 06-29-2010, 03:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BurgsideTiger is keeping up the good workBurgsideTiger is keeping up the good work

I would say that the reason for the drop in download traffic would be do to everyone jumping on the new phone bandwagon. Everytime a new phone comes out, ppl have to sell their 6month old phone, to shell out 400 bucks on the newest one, which most of the time, isnt perfected yet in terms of speed and functionality.

I never flashed my phone for the 1st year and a half because I really cant, and dont want to have to shell out money for a new phone. I never did much in the way of replies to threads because I am learning, more than contributing. I hate to ask questions when the info is already around from 100 other ppl asking the same.

But think about it, who loved their touch pro the 1st day?? I was alittle shocked when the phone was really laggy, and not much in the way of stock features, and honestly, the interface and icons were soooo ugly. The 1st thing I did, was searched for a touch pro forum, and WHAMMMOOOO, I got XDA and ppcgeeks, and joined both. Now, a year and a half later, thanks to everyone here and over at xda, my phone looks, feels, and performs like it should have right out of the box.

I guess this is what makes me sad about everyone leaving the touch pro, think about all the hard work that was done to take apart the software of the phone, and get it to this point. There is soo much this phone can do, and I know more can be done.

NRG, I understand the reasons for wanting to abandon this rom build and move on completely. Other chefs have done it, and you stuck it out longer than most.

Thanks for opening up my touch pro to have the functions, style and cool factor that phones seem to lack out of the box anymore. I did get my phone back to normal, and re-flashed your rom again. I did the task 29, seems to have done the trick.

Anyway, keep up the good work on whatever phone you move to. Your roms are top notch!!!!!
personally im not a fan of the reach around either. its not that per se, but more whats going on behind!. i hope you meant they always give you the run around, cuz if not, id avoid that store altogether!
Old 06-29-2010, 06:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ga8420 is a n00b

Ok, I tried to do a thorough search of the thread, and I think I did, but don't kill me if I didn't :/

I sync contacts from Exchange, I work with a lot of folks internationally so naturally country codes are part of the contacts.

For contacts in the US with +1 phone numbers, if I go to dial from contacts any number with a +1 it just goes right back to the home screen. If I manually punch in the number (without the +) .. dials fine.

Running 6/21 Cookie.. does the 6/27 do this? can anyone test? thanks
Old 06-29-2010, 06:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: USCC

Squirrels is a n00b

Don't leave us NRGZ :O <3?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Alltel brand
Carrier: Metro PCS

dev131 is a n00b

love your roms, would hate to see you go, but if you do could you please leave us with a rom with no timebomb
Old 06-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Don't drop support just yet. I haven't downloaded and flashed every ROM because I just don't have time. And I try to wait for a release to be mature. I may just try the June 27th.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro