PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 07:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 18| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 !|

why does the sense 2.5 manila with maxmanila is all messed up...I can only use this in full screen mode? the icons are all unaligned unless i do full screen
Old 03-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WINDOWS MOBILE
Carrier: SPRINT

truplyah is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to truplyah Send a message via Yahoo to truplyah
Thumbs up Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 18| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 !|

thanks, you are the man when it comes to the energy rom... few suggestion on fixes....

when texting and trying to type (/) i get ( instead... so they are pretty much switched around.
after finish sending text and trying to close an open text.....phone freeze for about 2 min.
Is there a way to fix that and switching back and forth from landscape to portrait seems to be a huge issue with this rom.

is there a way to add face book to the taskbar?

how do i opt to have the miss call show next to calendar?
Old 03-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
why does the sense 2.5 manila with maxmanila is all messed up...I can only use this in full screen mode? the icons are all unaligned unless i do full screen
not sure, sorry should have clarified, im on the cookie 23547 rom
Old 03-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
BASICALLY...

I THINK THERE IS A BATTERY CAB SOMEWHERE OUT THERE... THAT FIXES IT.
use this..extract it with pocketrar and extract it to the WINDOWS folder. its a battery.dll that accessing posted and ive used it and had dynamite battery life with it and no ill effects as of yet

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1268190088
Old 03-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by btngchck View Post
I'm with you wrangler.....very usable, haven't had a hard reset, very stable...no screen freezes and fast. great little rom
agreed, great rom so far
Old 03-19-2010, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by truplyah View Post
thanks, you are the man when it comes to the energy rom... few suggestion on fixes....

when texting and trying to type (/) i get ( instead... so they are pretty much switched around.
after finish sending text and trying to close an open text.....phone freeze for about 2 min.
Is there a way to fix that and switching back and forth from landscape to portrait seems to be a huge issue with this rom.

is there a way to add face book to the taskbar?

how do i opt to have the miss call show next to calendar?

what rom are you using? im not experiencing any of those problems. all my keys/symbols work fine, portrait/landscape work fairly quick, what do you mean with facebook on taskbar?
and if youre on the cookie rom then go to : START/TOOLS/CHTEditor, flick down to show call history and check always show or autohide. autohide will hide call history UNLESS there is a missed call
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, HTC Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

fabrijack is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I haven't trying syncing through outlook yet, but I thought calendar is one of the things that my phone backs up too. Just wondering if any of you have given that a try.
I use myphone as well as my outlook sync. Is there a way to sync myphone with my laptop as well? I keep all 3 synced currently. If I could sync laptop with myphone as well as my Pro with myphone I would be accomplishing the same thing.

I have flashed over and over, different roms trying to see the difference. Still no joy. I guess I am stuck on the pre 2/25 builds to keep full function. If everyone isn't seeing this problem it has to be something I am doing or have done in the last week that is jamming it up.

Any other suggestions where to look?

Thanks for everyone's help.
Jack

Energy ROM 24631.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep.04
Radio 1/12/31F Cellular South
Old 03-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehess View Post
Still a no go for me. I did a hard reset, installed
another ROM and was able to sync all my calander
and contacts. Took just 5 minutes. It must be this
ROM, never had a problem until I installed this one.

--
Eric
Yeah sorry it didn't wrk for me either. I have stopped sync'ing my calendar with exchange and it's working again. Weird
Old 03-19-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

btngchck is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
i'm on the 23547 max rom....when it first booted i removed the wallpaper so i could add my own. I think nrgz mentioned the screens are a little off in the first post, but.....the only part of the screen that's a bit off is when using the slider.... the slider icons, when on screen, are a bit high but the page is normal.........

phistyle maybe you have a bad download or flash. On another rom I had to redownload it and do another flash and things worked out well. Try downloading and flashing again and see what happens.......
Old 03-19-2010, 10:21 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

i dunno most chefs leave it out anymore but anyone got prl update and such cab?? thanks guys..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro