PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [May.30.09] *Silence Roms* [-6.1 -6.5 -Rhodium TP2 -Kitchens]

Are you running titanium or manila in 6.5?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
I just tried to unrar it again after re-downloading it too & it gave me the same error message......but when I downlaoded the 2nd kitchen file it was straight! Sorry man, your gonna either have to flash another rom or wait for Silence's "Joint Project!"

yea i flashed to MM newest 6.1 release ....
Old 06-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Buddyroe333

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Doh! No sooner had I posted it did I finally run across a post on another site that helped me figure it out. I had to find the original Picture and Video .exe and run that (pimg.exe, just in case anyone else is wondering) and set it through there. Thanks for attempting to help, though.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:05 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

Quote:
yea i flashed to MM newest 6.1 release ....
Is it worth switching?! Rhodiumv3.3 is where its at if your gonna stick with 6.1!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Just a NooB

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

6.1 for me is home stable fast

Rhodiumv3.3 is great dont get me wrong but not being able to change the wallpapers and just the Rhodium bugs make is unstable for me i use my phone for 98% of my work ( im on the road lots ) so i need to be able to use my phone with out working about if its going to work properly
Old 06-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

You can change the wallpaper in Rhodium just fine, but it only changes the home tab.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Just a NooB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
You can change the wallpaper in Rhodium just fine, but it only changes the home tab.
yea that's what i mean
Old 06-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Buddyroe333

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Back with a related problem... I can now open up the original Pictures and Videos manager through running pimg.exe and I can set my Wallpaper there, but is there anyway to make it the default application to handle pictures again? I know HTC Album was cooked into the ROM as the default app so I can't just uninstall that. (plus it's not listed under Remove Programs) I've changed the file association so that if I click on a .jpg it will open with pimg.exe, but the right soft Key on My Photo's still goes to Album, as does the Picture icon in the Camera application. Is there anything short of cooking a new ROM I can do? (and I'm using Titanium)

Last edited by Buddyroe333; 06-09-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
yea that's what i mean
I'm afraid to try it because I don't really want to hard reset right now, but I think if I installed a background on all tabs cab and then reinstalled the calendar mod I think it would work. Psyki even wrote a custom cab that brings back the date scheme that Silence is running in the rom.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Just a NooB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
I'm afraid to try it because I don't really want to hard reset right now, but I think if I installed a background on all tabs cab and then reinstalled the calendar mod I think it would work. Psyki even wrote a custom cab that brings back the date scheme that Silence is running in the rom.

yea same im happy @ the min with teh 6.1 rom im running it will hold me until the new silence is out

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development