PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][05.06.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]

um how do I get rid of the phone wizard in the start menu? I cooked a rom but don't know how to get rid of this...when i click on it is a cmphone.exe and it has an error saying the file 'CMPhone' cannot be opened.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM][05.06.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
um how do I get rid of the phone wizard in the start menu? I cooked a rom but don't know how to get rid of this...when i click on it is a cmphone.exe and it has an error saying the file 'CMPhone' cannot be opened.
Odd.. what ROM? Or was it Kitchen?
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
Old 05-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
Odd.. what ROM? Or was it Kitchen?
from the kitchen...
Old 05-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
from the kitchen...
The Phone Wizard.lnk file is setup with the provxml in <EXT\Herman\COMMON\Skins\CommManager_2_8_1_0>. When you include CommManager Skin in the build, it will install this link. CMPhone.exe is in this package. It should have been copied to the \Windows directory during flash. My CMPhone.exe opens just fine. Using the link in the start menu and from the file directly in \Windows.

If you don't want this link (or the WiFi Wizard link), just delete the provxml from the directory and rebuild.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
The Phone Wizard.lnk file is setup with the provxml in <EXT\Herman\COMMON\Skins\CommManager_2_8_1_0>. When you include CommManager Skin in the build, it will install this link. CMPhone.exe is in this package. It should have been copied to the \Windows directory during flash. My CMPhone.exe opens just fine. Using the link in the start menu and from the file directly in \Windows.

If you don't want this link (or the WiFi Wizard link), just delete the provxml from the directory and rebuild.
thanks a lot...I've tried a lot of kitchen and yours really seem to work the best with very few errors... just another question...do your kitchen include battery and tethering tweaks? I'll definitely donate some dough your way to help you to continue making this kitchen better
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
thanks a lot...I've tried a lot of kitchen and yours really seem to work the best with very few errors... just another question...do your kitchen include battery and tethering tweaks? I'll definitely donate some dough your way to help you to continue making this kitchen better
Yup, mine includes a lot of tweaks. Just poke around, you'll see. BTW, THANK You for the donation!!
Old 05-08-2009, 01:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok one more question. Is there a reg edit or something to make the backlight turn on when the stylus is pulled out? Cuz it doesnt do it with this kitchen,or the last kitchen either.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Ok one more question. Is there a reg edit or something to make the backlight turn on when the stylus is pulled out? Cuz it doesnt do it with this kitchen,or the last kitchen either.
Yeah, that's a setting.. So it's a regedit. I'll find it later for you and give it to you. I don't use a Stylus, so I never notice.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Post #2 updated with some cabs.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

For my Verizon Folk: Here are 3 test builds of 21222. I assure you one will work. Let's see which one it is? I need your help in doing so though. Download those these and tell me which ones work and which ones do not. Then we can get you all up and running completely.

Thanks!!

EDIT: Removed Links. VZW is fixed in 21222 beta 2.

Last edited by decibel; 05-12-2009 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Removed links.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development