PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.01.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Has anyone been able to get S2U2 to work on this rom without it fighting with S2A? If so could I please get a little direction? I wouldn't mind using S2A except for the fact that when the phone rings it can still be answered by simply hitting the answer (dial) button and I tend to do that by accident all the time when removing the phone from my case.

I tried DeviceLock 1.1 and set it to "lock on wake" but it's not reliable, S2U2 would be perfect, it I could get it to work.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HERO

CHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
Has anyone been able to get S2U2 to work on this rom without it fighting with S2A? If so could I please get a little direction? I wouldn't mind using S2A except for the fact that when the phone rings it can still be answered by simply hitting the answer (dial) button and I tend to do that by accident all the time when removing the phone from my case.

I tried DeviceLock 1.1 and set it to "lock on wake" but it's not reliable, S2U2 would be perfect, it I could get it to work.
If you disable the S2A on S2U2 it works perfect. When the phone rings the S2A won't show up.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 6.1

bishaudio is a n00b

idk im having problems with the texting part. its not letting me know that i have received a txt at all. but yet it shows up at the touch flo screen. idk its weirddd.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post

I've always been a little weary about S2U2, but the latest version 1.62 seems to be working great with WinMO S2A. Try it out, I think you will be happy with it.

EDIT: I always turn off S2U2's built in S2A and use the default WinMO S2A.
Attached Files
File Type: cab S2U2-1.62-VGA.cab (2.84 MB, 63 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maverick77; 05-05-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 6.1

bishaudio is a n00b

Ok i reflashed the ROM and tried the texting again and now its fine. so i guess something jsut got messed up while flashing?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

NetApex is keeping up the good workNetApex is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to NetApex

I love this site! I logged on via my phone to download s2u2 but noticed I was a few pages behind in this thread. Meanwhile I found that there have been issues and resolutions, impatience and somewhat rude answers, and even a "forum hug" to bring everyone back together peacefully without the need to get a moderator involved. As for Mike, it's safe to assume he is either working on fixing bugs, or else life outside of the forum has gotten to him. (Which should probably happen to more of us more often.) Either way, this has been a great rom so far and it has made me decide to work on putting together one of my own sometime. Keep up the good work...but only after you spend some quality time in a phone free zone with family and/or friends.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Lifelift is a n00b

Just went from 4.8 to R3BORN. No navigation on either as far as I can tell. I really liked the Sprint origional nav and I am sure there is something better out there.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for information on the navigation. All I see is the nav update in the programs list. Thank you in advance.

Lifelift
Old 05-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I've always been a little weary about S2U2, but the latest version 1.62 seems to be working great with WinMO S2A. Try it out, I think you will be happy with it.

EDIT: I always turn off S2U2's built in S2A and use the default WinMO S2A.
Hmmmm..... not workin' out for me, perhaps I have a setting in S2U2 not correct? There are 1,000 settings in that program after all

Anyway, if I disable the S2A in the S2U2 settings then the phone will lock but when a call comes in nothing locks, it is simply ready to answer or be ignored by the standard red/green MS buttons, no S2A at all.

If I enabled the S2A setting in S2U2 then when a call comes in I can see the MS S2A kick in and then it will get overridden by the S2U2 lock/S2A (which costs me a ring and sometimes I can't get to the call in time).

What am I missing? Is there a way to list your S2U2 settings so I can mirror them on my phone? It's frustrating since many folks have the combo working but I just can't seem to make it happen.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Have you tried just applying the default settings? For kicks I tried it and the combo of this ROM + S2U2 + the S2A that MM ships is working fine (as it was with the settings that I typically use).
Old 05-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i was just lookin in the attachment list for mr 4.16 to try and find the program that shows the batter info. unless i overlooked it i couldnt find it. could some one post it for me or tell what its called so that i may search for it? thanks in advance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development