PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 12:30 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [JULY 11] Longhorn ROM/KITCHEN 6.5 build 23004 & Forgiven ROM

I downloaded and will be giving a full test this week. I noticed right away that the clock is always showing in the taskbar even if you uncheck the show clock on every page option. If i slide the keyboard out it sometimes will show thw battery level, which is what I always want...Any solution to this as i reall don't need another clock on the home screen when I have the nice tranparent one.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I am running the latest Titanium version and there have been 3 times where I click the start menu and the only thing there is the home icon, not other folders or apps. A soft reset or two and they all come back... Anyone else seeing this?
hmm someone else mention that like 10 years ago but i have yet ever made the phone do that...but also iam looking into the app and ringer problem if you guys seen that yet i had a few times the ringer not work..when some one calls and it wont ring a reset fixes the problem idk if it was a hickup so far after that reset it fixed it so looking into the probelms hadnt had my laptop in a day also for some apparent reason its taking like 10 years to update the OP??? its strange
Old 07-13-2009, 05:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I am running the latest Titanium version and there have been 3 times where I click the start menu and the only thing there is the home icon, not other folders or apps. A soft reset or two and they all come back... Anyone else seeing this?
i have also been seeing times were I am unable to turn off/on the screen with the power button and lock the device. Changing the lock settings in diamond tweak does not seem to make a difference.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
i have also been seeing times were I am unable to turn off/on the screen with the power button and lock the device. Changing the lock settings in diamond tweak does not seem to make a difference.
hmm i notice havent notice the power button but once, my phone was doing something and didnt want to respond but other then that its been doing fine but i keep playing with mine plus iam working on a new lil build maybe if i have some time and see what i can do but other then a few slight problems is anyone having any problems, does the rom need anything else ect you know
Old 07-13-2009, 01:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

alright the OP link has been updated thanks Cozboggie
Old 07-13-2009, 04:29 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

dodge, i keep trying your ROMS because they look and feel great but I can never get them to work without some annoying bugs. This last one might break it for me but i will see if you can fix it.

When i try to send an SMS it says error and my SIM is not installed...What?! Also, right at boot up there is a error screen that pops up real fast that i don't have time to read before it goes away.

I appreciate your work and would love to use your ROM but I have to have it working as I am a professional and cannot be without the use of my phone. I keep going back to Energy but the battery life is not good on it. Anyway, thanks and i hope you get it figured out and I will be back.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
dodge, i keep trying your ROMS because they look and feel great but I can never get them to work without some annoying bugs. This last one might break it for me but i will see if you can fix it.

When i try to send an SMS it says error and my SIM is not installed...What?! Also, right at boot up there is a error screen that pops up real fast that i don't have time to read before it goes away.

I appreciate your work and would love to use your ROM but I have to have it working as I am a professional and cannot be without the use of my phone. I keep going back to Energy but the battery life is not good on it. Anyway, thanks and i hope you get it figured out and I will be back.
alright your running the new 23004 tf3d2 rom, and your getting the sim error i mean i can fix that but you should not have that problem..i send sms out like 100 a day and i mean its the same thing you downlaod but i mean you can try this fix that i will post later and you have a error messege that pops up everytime you restart interesting has anyone seen this
Old 07-13-2009, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

well here is the patch for the sms but strange that you need this because its using the old style txt messaging can you send a pic when you click on a txt messege of what it looks like by chance. Also the error message are you talking about the one you seen when it first gets to the home screen right after you flash and before it customize ???
Attached Files
File Type: cab xbmod CDMA FIX 2.cab (38.5 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:07 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -

thanks for the cab. just for your reference, the text messages worked at first but after a day or so i started getting the sim error.

the error message that appears real fast happens after a soft reset. hope this helps.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel

mtcawirtz is just getting started

Dodge, I am using the Titanium ROM and love it. I see that you changed the dialer and I really liked the one before this. Can you either post the cab or send it to me? I appreciate your hard work for such a great ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development