PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [JUNE 27] Longhorn ROM/KITCHEN 6.5 build 21820 & Forgiven ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo_02 View Post
I apologize if you already answered this but what is the difference between your version 7 and version 8. Keep up the good work man.
nothing just updated sys files if you want to flash to 8 go for it but i am going to change some things later on maybe a few days but i thought i kept you guys waiting to long but version 8 is the same as version 7 just running 21820 build..but i think tomorrow iam actually going to change and add the things i wanted to do just havent because i been learning all this kitchen stuff
Old 06-28-2009, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59

dodge I dl'd your 21820 kitchen and followed stepd you listed but everytime I try to cook rom it gets to the hcrt step and a window with a red "X" pops up and says "Project Files Not Found". I am redownloading kitchen to see if maybe the first dl was corrupt file.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
dodge I dl'd your 21820 kitchen and followed stepd you listed but everytime I try to cook rom it gets to the hcrt step and a window with a red "X" pops up and says "Project Files Not Found". I am redownloading kitchen to see if maybe the first dl was corrupt file.
oh i forgot to change that back i was trying to make it have my name in it but change the LonghornROM its located where the OEM, EXT, SYS folders are located to SACrom exactly how it is shown
Old 06-29-2009, 09:54 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

sorry for the delays the new roms will be up soon
Old 06-29-2009, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

lbcoach3347 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
baby steps first download the kitchen and first cook a rom and get used to the new style kitchen then i help you install cabs and turn them into a package OEM and what not but you gotta crawl before you can run

Ok I have Downloaded the kitchen, but not sure what to do from there. I am completely new at this. I ahve looked at it, and realize I can turn on and off certian things, but not sure of anything else.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey dodge dl'ld the 21820 kitchen-changed the "longhorn"rom back to "SACrom-changed the blankbanner, myinfo.192, added my startup animation. Everything loaded fine did the customizations bit but after all was done anytime I tried to get to the programs screen it would go to a screen that just had the "Today" icon and it played hell to get out of that. Any thoughts?
Old 06-29-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Also how did you change your "AKU" in Device Information to say Build CE.2.21820 Longhorn ? I can change the rom version but don't know the steps to change "AKU". Can you pm some help? (Please?)
Old 06-29-2009, 10:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcoach3347 View Post
Ok I have Downloaded the kitchen, but not sure what to do from there. I am completely new at this. I ahve looked at it, and realize I can turn on and off certian things, but not sure of anything else.
hmm if you go to load rom there should be one called longhorn and everything will be set like mine then go to the OEM and press false to have them out or true to add them in.. then when your done tell it to create rom
and when yourr done you can always tell it to save rom to what you want or start from a blank default and for sys select what you want and for xip the same thing...hopes this helps need any other info let me know

Quote:
hey dodge dl'ld the 21820 kitchen-changed the "longhorn"rom back to "SACrom-changed the blankbanner, myinfo.192, added my startup animation. Everything loaded fine did the customizations bit but after all was done anytime I tried to get to the programs screen it would go to a screen that just had the "Today" icon and it played hell to get out of that. Any thoughts?
hmm describe that better
Quote:
Also how did you change your "AKU" in Device Information to say Build CE.2.21820 Longhorn ? I can change the rom version but don't know the steps to change "AKU". Can you pm some help? (Please?)
go to Longhorn Kitchen\OEM\RAPHAEL\COMMON\OEMVERSION and edit the provxml file
Old 06-30-2009, 05:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [JUNE 30] Longhorn ROM/KITCHEN 6.5 build 23001 & Forgiven ROM

"Originally Posted by cooltech59
hey dodge dl'ld the 21820 kitchen-changed the "longhorn"rom back to "SACrom-changed the blankbanner, myinfo.192, added my startup animation. Everything loaded fine did the customizations bit but after all was done anytime I tried to get to the programs screen it would go to a screen that just had the "Today" icon and it played hell to get out of that. Any thoughts?"

I don't know how to explain yhis any better, when I tap in upper left corner it should go to program screen listing the installed apps and programs, but instead it goes to screen just showing the little house icon for the little today screen.

"go to Longhorn Kitchen\OEM\RAPHAEL\COMMON\OEMVERSION and edit the provxml file"

I already know this it changes the rom version but does not change the "AKU" that shows build and cooks name that is shown in SETTINGS\SYSTEM\ABOUT
Old 06-30-2009, 08:40 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [JUNE 30] Longhorn ROM/KITCHEN 6.5 build 23001 & Forgiven ROM

new 23001 tf3d2 roms and titanium is up
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development