PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 08:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900, SCH-i760, BB8130, and Palm Centro,
Carrier: Verizon

manofhonor24 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [May 28] Longhorn ROM 6.5 build 21231/21234/21725 and now 6.1 21046

i wish i could, but i can't see anything. When i click on start i can see all my start menu icons. But as soon I try to scroll them down or up, it gets all blurry and indistinguishable...
Old 06-01-2009, 08:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofhonor24 View Post
i wish i could, but i can't see anything. When i click on start i can see all my start menu icons. But as soon I try to scroll them down or up, it gets all blurry and indistinguishable...
hmm well do a hard reset and see if it still does that, i bee running this rom for a while and never ran into that problem also what ROM are you using
Old 06-01-2009, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Telus
Carrier: Telus

Hiquin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
alright posted a 4.1 tf3d2 rom tell me if there are any issues its in the same place as where version 4 tf3d2 rom was at i added skyfire, sprint navigation, sprint tv back... updated some apps so let me know if there are any issues also i fixed the youtube player.
Downloading and flashing now, will let you know if any problems arise! Thanks!
P.S. Looks like theres a new 6.5 build floating around.. 21728? Energy has a ROM up with it. I thought 21725 was RTM, guess they found some bugs!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Telus
Carrier: Telus

Hiquin is becoming a great contributor

So far so good, haven't noticed any issues yet.

G-alarm can't map to the clock in Titanium right? I noticed it works in Touchflo 3d2, but not in Titanium, not a big deal, just installed the map g-alarm to clock hack, which actually maps G-alarm to the right softbutton while looking at the clock(instead of having Camera there), so thats no big deal really.

No other issues as of just yet. Great job!!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

LongHorn, Although I am a big USC fan, I have to give you your props. This is a nice stable rom (6.5 Titanium). I for 1 am sold on 6.5 and this is a great everyday version of it. I have had no problems to report. Things just work like they should.

I also really like your folders. Is there a way to move shortcuts from programs we install to these folders so everything stays neat?

Thanks again,

Tp
Old 06-01-2009, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
LongHorn, Although I am a big USC fan, I have to give you your props. This is a nice stable rom (6.5 Titanium). I for 1 am sold on 6.5 and this is a great everyday version of it. I have had no problems to report. Things just work like they should.

I also really like your folders. Is there a way to move shortcuts from programs we install to these folders so everything stays neat?

Thanks again,

Tp
I am not sure but i ask my friend if its possible if not what files are you trying to add and i can have them added to my script and all you have to do is run it.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
I am not sure but i ask my friend if its possible if not what files are you trying to add and i can have them added to my script and all you have to do is run it.
I just had a few programs like Isilo and some other time management programs..no worries tho.

On a different note, something interesting just happened. Like I said I am on the Sprint Network, running the Titanium rom and I just got a pic msg. While receiving the message, it said, "Message Receipt Failed, try again later" It keeps doing this and won't let me download the message. I tried installing the Sprint Arcsoft 5.0.82... version but during installation it says, "Installation was unsuccessful...it does not have sufficient system permissions."

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Tp
Old 06-01-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
I just had a few programs like Isilo and some other time management programs..no worries tho.

On a different note, something interesting just happened. Like I said I am on the Sprint Network, running the Titanium rom and I just got a pic msg. While receiving the message, it said, "Message Receipt Failed, try again later" It keeps doing this and won't let me download the message. I tried installing the Sprint Arcsoft 5.0.82... version but during installation it says, "Installation was unsuccessful...it does not have sufficient system permissions."

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Tp
hmm interesting i test the pic but it was working but might of had corrupted also tell me what the names are for the programs f
and i add the but i neex the exact names which show in
programs...

note did this on my phone hahaha
Old 06-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
hmm interesting i test the pic but it was working but might of had corrupted also tell me what the names are for the programs f
and i add the but i neex the exact names which show in
programs...

note did this on my phone hahaha

Ok. I played around to see if I can fix this issue, and here are my findings:

I believe the problem is related to the server settings that automatically installed. I have sprint so the default (which was sample MMSC) was not working. I could not install over the MMS program cooked into the rom because I kept getting the the insufficient privileges error. So I finally ran the Sprint Arcsoft remover, and then was able to successfully install Sprint Arcsoft 5.0.82....

Hope this helps someone else...If it does, then hit Thanks!

Tp
Old 06-01-2009, 11:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ok. I played around to see if I can fix this issue, and here are my findings:

I believe the problem is related to the server settings that automatically installed. I have sprint so the default (which was sample MMSC) was not working. I could not install over the MMS program cooked into the rom because I kept getting the the insufficient privileges error. So I finally ran the Sprint Arcsoft remover, and then was able to successfully install Sprint Arcsoft 5.0.82....

Hope this helps someone else...If it does, then hit Thanks!

Tp
yea just got back and that seems to be working but i check my build and its not my arcsoft sprint mail i dont know where my OEM that i made went to but i will fix it in the next build 21728 and no i dont have it yet but should get it hopefully tomorrow or so and i be able to post it no later then thursday so just keep poping in and checking also if there is any issue besides this one let me know so i can get it down alot of people are telling me its pretty much almost perfect but idk

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development