PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59
Re: Longhorn ROM for Sprint build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
well looks like your not the only one 30 people downloaded all ready and its only been like 16 hours haha and this rom does kick *** its pretty smooth, but people please not any errors that you run into i must know if no one speaks then i wont know or you can always justtell me how great this rom is hahaha just send some thanks my way.
Hey dodge, I have a question for ya. Are you going to or do you already have a "longhorn" banner for you roms? Like mightymike'or Silence's.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Re: Longhorn ROM for Sprint build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
Hey dodge, I have a question for ya. Are you going to or do you already have a "longhorn" banner for you roms? Like mightymike'or Silence's.
nope sure dont
Old 05-16-2009, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero w/ Custom ROM

celsius0010 is keeping up the good workcelsius0010 is keeping up the good work
Re: [May 14] Longhorn ROM build 21222

Great rom man.. I saw you in the speed thread and I liked how you took the consructive criticism.. So I tried you out and Im GLAD I did.. Works great much better than trying to cab in TF3D2.. I installed flip it and the orientation changes in about 1 sec.!! So keep up the good work man, And I love your custom status icons, Im not sure if you did them or someone else but they are custom without gettin cheesy.. I couldnt use a rom with cheesy ones..

there is one issue tho, not really a bug.. Is there a way to get a landscape touch keyboard that fits?? It seems the one thats included is too big.. I think the keyboards are a port from rhodium or topaz because I noticed in portrait the directions keys are in the keyboard.. Thanks for the help..
Old 05-16-2009, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by celsius0010 View Post
Great rom man.. I saw you in the speed thread and I liked how you took the consructive criticism.. So I tried you out and Im GLAD I did.. Works great much better than trying to cab in TF3D2.. I installed flip it and the orientation changes in about 1 sec.!! So keep up the good work man, And I love your custom status icons, Im not sure if you did them or someone else but they are custom without gettin cheesy.. I couldnt use a rom with cheesy ones..

there is one issue tho, not really a bug.. Is there a way to get a landscape touch keyboard that fits?? It seems the one thats included is too big.. I think the keyboards are a port from rhodium or topaz because I noticed in portrait the directions keys are in the keyboard.. Thanks for the help..
lol well i am glad that you enjoy it and yea i been looking for new keyboards just for that issue i am working on the 21231 version but idk it seems a bit slower with touch flow 2 it eats alot of memory idk why yet working on it and the icons jug6ernaut and i made them, the actual pictures i am not sure if jug6ernaut made them or he found them somehwere but yea, it seems that i am the only one that does that so just trying to be different.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVo
Carrier: J-Skee Mobility

jskee35 is keeping up the good workjskee35 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jskee35 Send a message via Yahoo to jskee35

Quote:
lol well i am glad that you enjoy it and yea i been looking for new keyboards just for that issue i am working on the 21231 version but idk it seems a bit slower with touch flow 2 it eats alot of memory idk why yet working on it and the icons jug6ernaut and i made them, the actual pictures i am not sure if jug6ernaut made them or he found them somehwere but yea, it seems that i am the only one that does that so just trying to be different.
you ever thought about using Finger Keyboard? a lot of people seem to love using that, even me
Old 05-16-2009, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskee35 View Post
you ever thought about using Finger Keyboard? a lot of people seem to love using that, even me
well if you guys have a cab for that i would be happy to add it in
Old 05-16-2009, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero w/ Custom ROM

celsius0010 is keeping up the good workcelsius0010 is keeping up the good work

thanks man good work.. It really seems just as good as mighty to me.. and by finger keyboard did you mean the teksoft one?? Ill have to try and look for it
Old 05-16-2009, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by celsius0010 View Post
thanks man good work.. It really seems just as good as mighty to me.. and by finger keyboard did you mean the teksoft one?? Ill have to try and look for it
WOOT!! you just made my day even better, just finished finals and now my ROM is as just as good as Mighty, Longhorn ROM is moving up there. If you find the cab file please post it thanks!
Old 05-16-2009, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVo
Carrier: J-Skee Mobility

jskee35 is keeping up the good workjskee35 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jskee35 Send a message via Yahoo to jskee35

Quote:
WOOT!! you just made my day even better, just finished finals and now my ROM is as just as good as Mighty, Longhorn ROM is moving up there. If you find the cab file please post it thanks!
this is the one i use man....
Old 05-16-2009, 11:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskee35 View Post
this is the one i use man....
thanks but it might be difficult to get it into a oem or into a package, but i am working on it but i will just post it into the first page for now also i have a new rom going its 21232 and it's pretty good better then 21231

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development