PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 01:44 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Great question, I forgot to mention that in my first post. I did not cook in any Arcsoft OEMs because I could not get any of them to work on my Sprint connection. I hear people have had luck with some of the CABs floating around. I will do some experimentation and figure out what works (for Sprint at least).

i got 2 on my sdcard ill try them out and post back
Old 04-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Here's a screen shot of my today page with the updated slider, tsowens taskbar and clear white clock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (12.1 KB, 99 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

veo_ is keeping up the good workveo_ is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
Here's a screen shot of my today page with the updated slider, tsowens taskbar and clear white clock.
The clear silver clock looks great if you have a semi-solid manila background. Nice!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Is that tsowen6? Great looking icons. And I love the clear silver clock, too, that's my favorite clock.

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Just a NooB

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
To fix the clock, if you're having the hour set back issue and don't know how to fix it.

Set it to your time first then...

1. hit the dialer button
2. menu
3. options
4. services tab
5. scroll down to "time synchronization", get settings
6. un-check "time synchronize with moble net work automatically"
7. update now.

It works for mine. I can soft reset without it rolling back an hour.

did not work for me thats the only thing thats bugging me

other than that the rom is blazing fast, very stable
Old 04-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Yeah, is the tsowens6.1 (I think)
Old 04-16-2009, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

So what do you guys think of the Candara font? I thought for sure I'd get people complaining about not having the default Tahoma! Personally as soon as I went to candara I couldn't stand looking at tahoma anymore. Candara is very easy on the eyes and isn't too "weird" to make reading the phone unbearable. I whipped up the tahoma and segoe CABs just in case people freaked out, heh.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Just a NooB

Quote:
Great question, I forgot to mention that in my first post. I did not cook in any Arcsoft OEMs because I could not get any of them to work on my Sprint connection. I hear people have had luck with some of the CABs floating around. I will do some experimentation and figure out what works (for Sprint at least).

i just installed and this works
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79.cab (2.00 MB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Just a NooB

Quote:
So what do you guys think of the Candara font? I thought for sure I'd get people complaining about not having the default Tahoma! Personally as soon as I went to candara I couldn't stand looking at tahoma anymore. Candara is very easy on the eyes and isn't too "weird" to make reading the phone unbearable. I whipped up the tahoma and segoe CABs just in case people freaked out, heh.

i myself went for the segoe but i will give the candara font a go
Old 04-16-2009, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bigray327 is keeping up the good workbigray327 is keeping up the good work

Currently I think the only valid workaround for the clock issue is to have the clock button launch galarm instead of World Clock, like starmans ROMs do.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development