PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipertk8 View Post
From what i have noticed it does it on all the videos that i tried to run. Not sure whats causing it but there are alternative apps out there as well like vtap.

TK
+1 for vTap, I frickin love that program. Personally I prefer it over youtube, and wikipedia lookups on the fly are awesome. So far I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to cook it into the ROM though...

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nyczwillz is keeping up the good worknyczwillz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to nyczwillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I haven't seen this specific problem however I did put in some youtube tweaks that seem to improve playback performance and speed quite a bit on my phone.

Do you get that error with all youtube videos or just some?
it is every video I clicked. Some other users are having the same problem, with youtube stating "cannot play this video". while data connection is working well.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: The everything you own plan by Sprint

vipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
+1 for vTap, I frickin love that program. Personally I prefer it over youtube, and wikipedia lookups on the fly are awesome. So far I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to cook it into the ROM though...

No worries man!

Like i said Youtube is not everything there are alternatives. IRIS is nice with the exception it needs to download first before playing....but the playback is silky smooth

Old 04-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Ok so now my F5 key has fallen off... I'm just pressing the nub that's under it...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Ok so now my F5 key has fallen off... I'm just pressing the nub that's under it...
You've been pressing F5 for like 2 days? We know people want this and Psyki said he isn't one to keep releasing new ROMs and takes his time. It could be a month before he releases. He keeps saying sooner and sooner and he is so close. That was like 2 days ago. Just wait for him to finish and when you see the updated thread title you know it has been released.

On 4-23 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...825#post872825 he said it would be a few hours. That was almost a week ago. So lets just save the F5 jokes.

Last edited by rushco; 04-29-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Lurker

v3rity is a n00b

Quote:
RE: CDMA FIX 2. I know for a fact that it solves the problem using the SIP kills the text entry box, dunno for sure about the problem you're describing. Let us know
Well, it hasn't broken yet. So I'd say that it's a good sign.

Have you played at all with Slide2Unlock v1.62? It works fine except it doesn't display the alarms. I know S2U2 worked fine on older 6.1 ROMs, although I'm not sure if I ever used a TF3D2 ROM long enough to notice the missing alarms.

It's not anything big, but I don't know what would cause it not to show up.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rity View Post
Well, it hasn't broken yet. So I'd say that it's a good sign.

Have you played at all with Slide2Unlock v1.62? It works fine except it doesn't display the alarms. I know S2U2 worked fine on older 6.1 ROMs, although I'm not sure if I ever used a TF3D2 ROM long enough to notice the missing alarms.

It's not anything big, but I don't know what would cause it not to show up.
Lol the F5 jokes don't bother me, I know I'll release it when it's ready and no sooner, I'm certainly not letting anything out the door before it's ready just because someone is begging for it. If anything I appreciate the continued interest, hehe.

I've included S2U2 1.62 in the next release just because I use it religiously, but it is very easy to disable if someone doesn't like it.

Here's a teaser I know at least a few people will enjoy: I *finally* cracked the landscape picture thing You can now take pictures in landscape mode and they appear correctly on the pictures tab and when adding pictures to contacts.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

getinked5 is just getting started

Quote:
Here's a teaser I know at least a few people will enjoy: I *finally* cracked the landscape picture thing You can now take pictures in landscape mode and they appear correctly on the pictures tab and when adding pictures to contacts.
Awww nice.....i know that was holding it up a bit!

Previous ROMs; Juicy.6, Juicy.7, Mighty.4, Mighty.5, FADY, PsykiROM v1.0, v2.1, v3, v4
Old 04-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Lurker

newpl is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Lol the F5 jokes don't bother me, I know I'll release it when it's ready and no sooner, I'm certainly not letting anything out the door before it's ready just because someone is begging for it. If anything I appreciate the continued interest, hehe.

I've included S2U2 1.62 in the next release just because I use it religiously, but it is very easy to disable if someone doesn't like it.

Not sure if some people are aware but s2u2 1.62 has some callerid issues. Some calls show up as unknown even if they are in your contacts. AC released a beta 1.65b (replaces the ilock.exe file) that fixes the issue but several people (myself included) see a huge battery drain.

I have an alternate hour off clock fix that I haven't seen in this thread yet. I think this came from Merdin (as I'm too much of a noob to figure it out myself). Copy the manila file to \windows. Soft reset. Remove all cities and just add your own city and your good to go. You can sync with your provider, reset, etc and the clock is still good.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rhodium time fix.zip (93.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Lurker

GhstTracker is a n00b

WANT BAD!!!! ok sorry the greed monster part of me took over when I am this close to a new toy

Quote:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development