PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Hivez is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

ohh ok, I didn't link no2chem with nue**** that's my bad sorry guys
Old 04-21-2009, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by slag02 View Post
Thanks, but I was wondering where it is on the phone itself. Notice when you go to change the text message tone, it's not there and if you hit "ok" - this nice boss ringtone disappears. Of course I could just put the file on the there and use it, but I was hoping I did not have to do that since it's already on the phone.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

poopsie is becoming a great contributor

What settings do you use for no2. I installed this morning and haven't noticed any difference with my battery life.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

For the Clocking i've got it set at...
Old 04-21-2009, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopsie View Post
What settings do you use for no2. I installed this morning and haven't noticed any difference with my battery life.
I have mine set to 122/122/122 so I can still use audiomanager without hiccups. All I can say is that while riding the bus around a bunch yesterday, without the underclocking I tore through about 40% battery in about an hour with heavy usage (GPS, bt headphones, lots of txt/data). WITH underclocking it took about 3 hours to go through about 30% battery with the same usage. In between the heavy usage I had a meeting for a few hours where I set the phone down to 19mhz and during the 4 hours meeting the battery dropped about 2%. I'm sure I'm not just tripping, it must be doing something.

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-21-2009, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
Thanks, but I was wondering where it is on the phone itself. Notice when you go to change the text message tone, it's not there and if you hit "ok" - this nice boss ringtone disappears. Of course I could just put the file on the there and use it, but I was hoping I did not have to do that since it's already on the phone.
That was my bad, the files didn't copy to the correct location and do not show up correctly when selecting alert tones. The files (excuse me boss.mp3 and ema.wav) are in the \windows directory. Try moving them to \Application Data\Sounds and set the attributes to NOT read-only, hidden, or system file. That should do it.

PS of course this is fixed in the next release

Last edited by psyki; 04-21-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I have mine set to 122/122/122 so I can still use audiomanager without hiccups. All I can say is that while riding the bus around a bunch yesterday, without the underclocking I tore through about 40% battery in about an hour with heavy usage (GPS, bt headphones, lots of txt/data). WITH underclocking it took about 3 hours to go through about 30% battery with the same usage. In between the heavy usage I had a meeting for a few hours where I set the phone down to 19mhz and during the 4 hours meeting the battery dropped about 2%. I'm sure I'm not just tripping, it must be doing something.
No...you're right. It's done quite a bit. i've been using it for over 24 hours now and it's worth it.

Now if I could just get this damn camera working right...
Old 04-21-2009, 11:42 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
No...you're right. It's done quite a bit. i've been using it for over 24 hours now and it's worth it.

Now if I could just get this damn camera working right...
I've been playing with the camera from the Tachi/Twin dump and wow, it's fast and very sharp! It's a chinese dump so none of the menus work right (yet) and there some other display issues but maybe I can get it working
Old 04-21-2009, 12:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

It's not a quality thing I'm dealing with nor speed.

when I take pictures I hold the phone up right. Just like you would normally be messing with it. Power button on top and plug on bottom.

When the camera is up and running and i'm looking at the screen i see the thing in normal orientation. Attachment 1 :screen shot of what I see when "taking" the picture.

After I take the picture it saves it and rotates it 90 degrees. When I open the picture and turn the phone onto it's side, the picture does not rotate or anything (like it used to). Attachement 2 :screen shot of what it saves:

If I go into advance config this is what it is deafault. Attachment 3

If I change the "Encode photos in portrait mode:" to "YES" then when I take the picture it won't save. It will sit there with the little spinning windows thing until the end of time. F*****G annoying me...

When I first flashed to this ROM it worked like it used to...correctly IMO.

Then yesterday it just started doing this. So, I flashed to the Stock ROM and then flashed again to yours, installed advanced config and screen shot and nothing else and have been trying to figure it out all morning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (6.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (13.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (8.8 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-21-2009, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
That was my bad, the files didn't copy to the correct location and do not show up correctly when selecting alert tones. The files (excuse me boss.mp3 and ema.wav) are in the \windows directory. Try moving them to \Application Data\Sounds and set the attributes to NOT read-only, hidden, or system file. That should do it.

PS of course this is fixed in the next release
Awesome! - No wonder I couldn't find them!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development