PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to gimme5
Re: Weird battery drain on copper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyrod View Post
oh holy molly where do i foind that app?
http://www.spritesoftware.com/products it costs $14.95

I've also used SmartphoneTracker (http://smartphonetracker.blogspot.com/), which is free, and sends you the GPS coordinates, but it's not as "stealth" as the sprite program.

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrinxs View Post
I would say reflash Copper. The first time I flashed, I didnt hard reset and I was getting poor battery life like you. Then I reflashed and did a hard reset and the phone lasts me for 24 hours on what I consider heavy use and 36 to 48 hours on moderate use.
Out of curiosity, which radio are u using? I reflashed twice and my battery didnt get better either time...im using the new us cellular radio (1.07 think)
Old 04-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Intrepid
Carrier: The Now Network

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to rafyrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
http://www.spritesoftware.com/products it costs $14.95

I've also used SmartphoneTracker (http://smartphonetracker.blogspot.com/), which is free, and sends you the GPS coordinates, but it's not as "stealth" as the sprite program.
crap i though it was free .... thanks again
Old 04-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Your battery issue may be due to the data connection staying on at all times. There is a fix for this, I believe it is in Hafrust customizations thread, could be wrong though... I cant find it now, I am at work and gotta run...
Old 04-13-2009, 09:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

AxeYrCat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Your battery issue may be due to the data connection staying on at all times. There is a fix for this, I believe it is in Hafrust customizations thread, could be wrong though... I cant find it now, I am at work and gotta run...
Diamond Tweak.

You can download it here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...78&postcount=1
Old 04-13-2009, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good work

I use Sprint 1.11 radio and my data arrows seem on all the time.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ive reflashed MANY times, and have HORRIBLE battery life with copper...i swear the battery driver is inaccurate

Old 04-14-2009, 04:34 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i'm getting great battery life with copper.. much better than stock rom. and i have pretty much everything you can think of installed. i've got an sms watcher in the background for a private p/w protected inbox, terminator, smartphone tracker, a ton of customizations, etc, etc... and it works great. i'm so astonished at the battery life. i hard reset once after first flash, and its fine.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
I've heard that it could be caused by Sprite terminator.
there's a Terminator built into the Copper ROM?
Old 04-14-2009, 04:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
i'm getting great battery life with copper.. much better than stock rom. and i have pretty much everything you can think of installed. i've got an sms watcher in the background for a private p/w protected inbox, terminator, smartphone tracker, a ton of customizations, etc, etc... and it works great. i'm so astonished at the battery life. i hard reset once after first flash, and its fine.
is that program free & here can i find it??

Dank-Ass Robba

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development