PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [4-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
I am interested in trying the footprints application...any way to get a TF3D tab?
On another note: Footprints the application is installed and in the Media folder.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work
Re: [4-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Don't ask for much do ya?

At this point there is no functioning Footprints tab for TF3D. There is the one in the article for TF2D. Here the thread for the dev work for it at XDA:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=479057
Gotcha, it just looked interesting! Although on the second link of my post they mention:
"This is, in my opinion, something that makes Footprints about as useful as a fart in a spacesuit. What good are all these memories and photos, if you can't do anything decent with them? At the very least I'd like to be able to import them into Google maps or Earth, and share them with the world.

It gets worse - the Footprints application saves the geotagging information in a separate file, so even when you copy the photos off the device, your GPS information is not embedded in the photo. To make matters even worse - Footprint photos are only saved as small thumbnails, so despite having a 3.2 megapixel camera, the only photos linked to your "Footprints" are tiny thumbnail images."

Which then brought me to mention the Shozu application.

Ya want the best rom, let's get the best stuff in it!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 09:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [4-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Love it.
Glad you approve.

Just so everyone knows, you can insert the image in your sig and still make it clickable so that it will automatically direct someone to this thread.

Here's the link to my pic: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5514/kksloaded.png
Kev also reup'd to his server as well: http://www.geek-pages.com/kkrom/kksloaded.png

Insert the image into your sig. Then select the image and click on "Insert Link"

Copy and paste this in the pop up that comes up and click ok:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63202

Final product in my sig, go ahead, click it.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 04-22-2009 at 12:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:31 AM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Also, just made a Telus and Sprint radio image tag as well. You can find them here.
If you do use 'em in your signature, mind making it linkable to that thread for now? Just so other users can find out about em to learn how to make em linkable as well.

Hope you like 'em.

Last edited by GoodGets; 04-22-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:04 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

2.0 Final is up. Link is in the first post.

[+] Added the Comm Manager and Sound Tabs
[+} Added SSMaHo to remap Manila clock to g-alarm.
[+] Added Adobe Reader LE 2.5
[#] Fixed picture rotation issue with the Camera
[#] Task Manager will no longer show the start.exe process.
[#] Fixed PocketPutty shortcut
[#] Fixed HTC Action Screen Shortcut
[#] GWatch migrated to OEM
[#] Changed to the t-mobile tsk (theme) Green highlights are gone.

Since I called this "final" I figure someone will find a defect in 2 or 3 minutes.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

neles86 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to neles86
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

I have never tried your ROM Kevank but the specs look pretty good...I will flash in a few minutes..Time to back up first
Old 04-22-2009, 03:17 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Might be a couple of days before I flash the 2.0 final. I JUST got the phone set up how I wanted it!!!

thnx for the quick turnaround...d/ling now...in case I get froggy tomorrow and decide to flash at work

Old 04-22-2009, 07:32 AM
N00b
Carrier: Bell Mobility

canuckgeek is a n00b

Download now at the office..... hopefully I will find some time to load it while on a dumb conf call or something Thanks man, can't wait.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:40 AM
N00b
Carrier: Bell Mobility

canuckgeek is a n00b

Loaded no problem, connected to Exchange server. Now to add a few apps and see how she runs!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Wow! I will flash in about 1 hour! Thanks!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development