PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-24-09] Jmz Rom 1.7 [CE OS 21038] [UC] Manila-Free/Standard Manila/Rhodium Mani

Hey JMZ, just wanted to say nice work on the 1.7 ROM. First one I've tried of yours and I just tried the one without the manila to see what that was like and I'm really tempted to just stick with it. Tough decision though cause sometimes I like the bling and sometimes I like it simple... Guess I could just check out your ROM with manila and turn it off when I don't feel like using it. Anyway, very nice work!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [3-24-09] Jmz Rom 1.7 [CE OS 21038] [UC] Manila-Free/Standard Manila/Rhodium Mani

Error 404 when trying to download manila with rhod.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:07 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkfoxworth View Post
JMZ - the Rhodium Manilla Download link appears broken
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
Error 404 when trying to download manila with rhod.
Fixed. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
why not do a generic rom and have users choose 1 of 3 cabs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
not 100%, but i think the cursor is built into the .tsk file, as is the skinning of scroll bars.
I will look into both of those. Thanks juicy
Old 03-25-2009, 04:21 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

this rom is looking good downloading the rhodium version right now!
do you have any screenshots of this version i was just curious as to what theme you used for it or if it even has a theme.
also did you apply the fixes for this version and are you using beta 1 or 2?
sorry for the questions
just want to know before i flash! ive been having trouble with the new manila all day!
Old 03-25-2009, 04:25 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
this rom is looking good downloading the rhodium version right now!
do you have any screenshots of this version i was just curious as to what theme you used for it or if it even has a theme.
also did you apply the fixes for this version and are you using beta 1 or 2?
sorry for the questions
just want to know before i flash! ive been having trouble with the new manila all day!
It is just the standard theme. Working on a sprint theme. This is version beta v1c. It works quite well.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:34 AM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
It is just the standard theme. Working on a sprint theme. This is version beta v1c. It works quite well.
alright sounds good! cant wait to try it out
does it work on a verizon touch pro? i know some roms dont play well with them.

edit: ha cant wait for response im flashing right now
Old 03-25-2009, 04:56 AM
Mobileunderground.info

damn it wont boot! hangs on the apple icon haha how ironic

this may fix it i learned from lllboredlll

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
Do you have ATCmdInt_.dll included? VZW will not boot without it.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Great ROM JMZ! Quick question - how did you change the color of the HTC menu? Is there a way for us to change it to another color if we want to customize our phones a little?
Old 03-25-2009, 07:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

jkfoxworth is just getting started

JMZ - Really awesome ROM - on the Rhodium it looks like the programs tab is missing, is this by design? I saw where we can drag the tabs and put them in different order but is there a way to add a tab without installing a separate program - Once again thanks and it's a shame that more people aren't looking at this because this is the best ROM bar none that I have tried so far - Thanks
Old 03-25-2009, 08:51 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
damn it wont boot! hangs on the apple icon haha how ironic

this may fix it i learned from lllboredlll
I will see what happens when I add that dll. Will do more research on that and get back to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Great ROM JMZ! Quick question - how did you change the color of the HTC menu? Is there a way for us to change it to another color if we want to customize our phones a little?
There is a file, HTCMenus.bmp in the windows directory. Just pull that and change to your liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkfoxworth View Post
JMZ - Really awesome ROM - on the Rhodium it looks like the programs tab is missing, is this by design? I saw where we can drag the tabs and put them in different order but is there a way to add a tab without installing a separate program - Once again thanks and it's a shame that more people aren't looking at this because this is the best ROM bar none that I have tried so far - Thanks
It was suppose to have the new start menu but it didn't install for some reason.

HKLM/Software/htc/manila

hidden: programs tab = 0

I am pretty sure that is the reg setting to reenable it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development